by Nahal0911

Original Post

why am i waiting for so long for titanfall2 for a match its ridiculous

★★★ Novice

only 13 more min and then another 13  horrible

Message 1 of 3 (1,084 Views)

Re: why am i waiting for so long for titanfall2 for a match its ridiculous

Community Manager

@SPAWN_AC I've never spent more than a minute or two looking for a game. You may be having connection issues, as such, I would ask that you please try the connection troubleshooting steps for your issue: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

If you continue to see the issue after completing the troubleshooting and opening ports, please run a UO trace to check your connection. 

Darko.png
Message 2 of 3 (1,038 Views)

Re: why am i waiting for so long for titanfall2 for a match its ridiculous

★★★ Newbie

Sorry, but no. Network connectivity isn't the issue when I'm waiting 15 minutes for a Frontier Defense match before giving up. All multiplayer-focused games will see a decline in player base, that's just natural. It would be great to see some ways for offline play vs bots, even if that's just scaling down the spawns for frontier defense for SP, because the reality is we're in the attrition phase for Titanfall 2 and the waits for matches are only going to get worse. On the flip side, though, the decline in player base likely signals to corporate that the devs shouldn't spend more resources on this, so I guess I'm waiting for Titanfall 3

Message 3 of 3 (938 Views)