Re: when is ea going to do something about all the cheaters in pc battlefield 1?

by EA_Atic

Original Post

when is ea going to do something about all the cheaters in pc battlefield 1?

★★★ Newbie

So almost every server has several cheaters, no admins, no votekick, and the balance is terrible. I realize the cheats are probably tough to prove, but are so obvious with the ridiculous scores, admins could solve this as they have in the past. If this is not fixed I will not buy another battlefield game, or battlefront as I assume it will be the same. That means I won't build a new gaming rig because I pretty much only play battlefield. Cheating is taking the fun out of the game and if its not fun why bother? This is dividing and destroying the bf community and it started with bf4, cheating is the norm and is being accepted, where are you ea and dice? FIX IT NOW!!

Message 1 of 9 (3,391 Views)

Re: when is ea going to do something about all the cheaters in pc battlefield 1?

★★★★★ Expert

A game without cheaters is impossible, the only thing to do is to report them. The cheater hunting is start!

Message 2 of 9 (3,314 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice
Jea man Frown. Unfortunately it happens not only on pc but also on PS4..don't know bout Xbox but I'm almost certain they're everywhere!!...I've actually got footage to prove it!..dude knifed me through a wall somebody else killed me and you can clearly see that he wasn't even aiming at me! Now however I've mentioned this before I'm not gonna let these dirtbags ruin something for me. I seriously do hope that they solve that but in the meantime there is the option to report them. :/
Message 3 of 9 (3,305 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I totally agree with you ……...let there be admins and let us police the servers as u guys wont get off your * and do something about it.....its not hard to spot a cheater

very very frustrating and complete bs...………………...pretty easy have a vote kick system in server like the good old days 

oh I used the fbomb in one of my posts on here and I got banned and warned for language...………..makes no sense you (not so smrt people) as in your bf5 game the course language is unreal and far worse than me using a fbomb out of frustration of all the cheaters in your game that you are not doing anything about.

you are gonna lose all your true gamers who actually care about your product and not just kills.
you can learn a lot from steam and their anti cheat ways
as in you cheat your gone …...not for a week for fing good.

the gaming world is getting destroyed by cheaters
stop supporting cheaters EA and dice ……...support us honest gamers ffs.

yes we can report cheaters what does that actually do? plz tell me cause im seeing zero results just more and more cheaters as the days go on

why cant it be simple as ok in less than 5 minuites one person has been reported for cheating ……...hmmmmm start recording him automatically and have someone watch him right away and kick his * out of the game.
like come on man 20 years and running for this game absolutely zero reason for this to still be happening

Message 4 of 9 (3,163 Views)

★ Apprentice

Yeah its pretty bad. Have not played  BF1  for long but long enough to realise how bad it is when it comes to cheats/ hacks. 

Message 5 of 9 (3,095 Views)

Why Are Hackers Still Allowed to Run Rampant?

★★ Novice

I got home from work and just wanted to relax with a little BF1.

No chance. There were three hackers ruining the server,. I have read all your lies about investigations.... you know how few american servers there are right? All you need is one person to log in and take a peek just to see how bad it is. AND easily see that someone with 294 kills is not legit and the other person was 190 something and change kills. So in the period of over an hour I could not play 1 game. Not one. I quit playing awhile back because it was just too much all the cheats and it has actually gotten worse.

So why? why do you lie to us and say you are investigating when in reality you are doing nothing?  Remember... very few USA servers. All it needs is one person to spectate and see what is going on. Over 200 headshots in one match. Any particular reason why your alleged cheat protection does not catch it? And every match that person has played is an extremely high amount of headshots.

You doing nothing is making these cheats so cocky where they even name their guild (or whatever you call it) as well  as their player names to show they hack. Yesterday there was a guy whose name made fun of fairfight and he cheated up a storm.

So why.... why have you done so little to protect the fair playing consumers but do not ban those who do over 100 head shots in multiple games?

Eplain

Message 6 of 9 (2,662 Views)

Re: Why Are Hackers Still Allowed to Run Rampant?

★★★ Apprentice

I reported a guy weeks ago with video proof

he still plays

I guess EA/DICE love cheaters 

Message 7 of 9 (2,651 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I don't know others, but I play because it's fun to me to compare myself and my skills against other real players. Bf1 would be a good game to do that. Would be.
It's frustrating, that almost every occasion I try to get to play, I meet aim-hackers with machineguns. It's frustrating, that I have no tool, no help from the creators of the game against these cheaters, who destroy the gameplay of all the others on servers. Report them? That's not a real solution in my view, as EA obviously have nor resources nor the will to answer these reports immediately. So the cheater have the chance to run amok for who knows how long. At the end ban might come, but then a new account is set, and it starts all over again. AND that is exactly why EA does nothing against these losers - they make more money to them by buying the game again, and again. Sometimes I quit and look for another server, spending 15-30 mins to "start" playing. Sometimes I quit and don't play the game that day. At a certain point it will be the same as it was with counter-strike: I'll refuse to play it anymore - because of cheaters. One thing will never happen tough, I'll never use cheat because others are allowed to use it free.

I remember a different age, when cheaters were treated right -> https://youtu.be/1EJXTh4HMAE

Message 8 of 9 (2,606 Views)

EA DICE Team
I'm closing this thread to stop it being necroed.

If you have any issues with Battlefield 1 please make a new topic about the issues you are having and what kind of steps you have tried to solve it.

/Atic
Message 9 of 9 (2,583 Views)