what to do with coins?

by wedfew

Original Post

what to do with coins?

★★★ Newbie

Hei, I am sorry to say i am a bit bored with NHL 18 but looking forward to NHL 19, but i have sold all my players and have 5,7 million coins to spare. I know this is have you make your money by having us players buy points. But don´t you think we deserve after putting so much effort, money and time into the game some credit.  That we should be able to transfer coins in the same way as with points when the new game is coming. I think this will benefit you more because then the players with coins can buy good players and others have to by more point and hopefully get the same players in packs. Or at the end of the season when the new game is coming you can trade your coins for points so you don´t have too spend even more money then necessary.

Hope you have a good answer for me or a tip for me to get the coins transferd to point because i have tried the sites that buy coins with out any luck.

Message 1 of 3 (398 Views)

Re: what to do with coins?

Hero
I know you’ll get a bunch of free gold packs when 19 is released based on how many coins you had when you finished 18, but I’m not sure what the cap is.
•—————————————————•

If a message helped you, please give it XP! Click the XP button at the bottom of the post.
If it answered your question, click "Accept as solution". Thanks!
Feel free to PM me with any questions.

Not an EA employee

Banner AHQ Hero Mass Effect.png

Message 2 of 3 (375 Views)

Re: what to do with coins?

★★★ Newbie

Well if that is a consolation prize i think it´s bad because i would not buy gold pack for 5,7 mill. and i can never imagine i would get 350 gold packs either.

Message 3 of 3 (368 Views)