Re: foul glitch that people are abusing none stop

by shaundoug

Original Post

Accepted Solution

weekend league cheats

★★ Guide

i'm sick to death of cheats in the weekend league using cheats and abusing glitchs, you need to sort this * out. from people using the gltiched tackles that don't give fouls to people using hacks you need to patch it fast, first time i've played on friday weekend league for age's as loads of cheats play friday and had about 9 games and at least 5 have cheated.

Message 1 of 12 (1,160 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: weekend league cheats

Community Manager

@shaundoug Please report suspected cheaters by following these http://bit.ly/ReportingCheating steps. 

EACade

View in thread

Message 2 of 12 (1,159 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@shaundoug Please report suspected cheaters by following these http://bit.ly/ReportingCheating steps. 

EACade
Message 2 of 12 (1,160 Views)

foul glitch that people are abusing none stop

★★ Guide

sick off this foul glitch, people are abusing it to the max now and needs to be fixed.

get tackled from behind and fouled and refs don't do anything. i have it every game now people just abuse it as they know 80% or more of time ref won't give a foul.

Message 3 of 12 (1,149 Views)

★★ Guide

ok just about every game i play now people are just constant trying to do that grab from behind tackle that then does the 1 knee tackle from behind and doesn't give foul when it's clearly a foul, and sick to death of it now, i keep reporting but nothing is happening, this needs to be fixed asap.

Message 4 of 12 (1,118 Views)

★★ Guide

ok is EA going to fix or do anything about this glitch? i'm getting it most games where people are abusing it none stop and getting away with blatant fouls are not given. watch from 18 secs to see another one doing it this is the pulling people away from ball glitch. 

Message 5 of 12 (1,102 Views)

★★ Guide

ok just had some more cheats today, how is it fair when the other player finds out you have good team then even when they try and cheat and can't beat you then just pause game and quit so you can't get the win? i know most times they lose the match but how is that fair on me having to replay a match and also lose contracts?had 2 today do it to me

Message 6 of 12 (1,050 Views)

★★ Guide

ok another has just quit mid game in 70th min cos he couldn't get ball off me and i was getting closer to scoring they paused it and quit. somethings needs to be sorted about this more than is at the moment, it's costing me contracts and next macth i might play someone miles better and lose when i could have had a win.

Message 7 of 12 (1,036 Views)

★ Apprentice
Im with you, Is frustrating playing in a game full of bugs, you can dominate the game, then if they can't or have a lack of skills, then start to use the glitch abusing.

Like the tornado lobbed cross
The filtered pass from the inner box to the penalty
The glitched tackles
The disconnect in a 0-0 draw game
Corner kick close to first pole
can I continue? ...
Message 8 of 12 (1,007 Views)

★★ Guide

it's not just 0,0 when the disconect it's also if you have scored like 2,2 thats happened to me loads

Message 9 of 12 (1,001 Views)

★★★ Novice
Same I was losing 1-0 but all over him brought it back to 1-1 an he leaves the game
Message 10 of 12 (968 Views)