Re: unfair rewards

by Neil_Enbob

Original Post

Accepted Solution

unfair rewards

★★★ Novice

Hi fifa team, I'm writing to you cause I invest extended hours on fifa servers I love the game, but I feel like the game isn't giving me back as much as I put in it, I recently invested long play time to get icon swaps, and i invested three of them toward 84+ pack which happened to have about 6 goal keepers or more, I tried trading them in for 90+ major team of the season player only to get another goal keeper, I was very disappointed and upset about this, cause I lost valuable I con swaps and players beside the time I put to get them, I have been getting terrible rewards, and its sad cause i love this game so much.

Message 1 of 10 (587 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Pack contents are random @Ahmedelnabawy888. You have the same chance of getting a specific item as anyone else and there is nothing that we can do to change what items you receive.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 10 (551 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Pack contents are random @Ahmedelnabawy888. You have the same chance of getting a specific item as anyone else and there is nothing that we can do to change what items you receive.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 10 (552 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@EA_DarkoWell, the pack making is terrible, I hope next time I dont get a pack with 10 Goal Keepers in it, and I'm very dissatisfied with your reply, but thanks for answering anyway.

Message 3 of 10 (539 Views)

Community Manager

Happy to be of help @Ahmedelnabawy888.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 10 (534 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Darko No No please don't feel accomplished, you were not of help, that answer was just as good as the packs I got.
Message 5 of 10 (523 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Ahmedelnabawy888 I'm not sure what more that we can do for you on AHQ.

Pack contents are random and you have the same chance of packing any one item as any other FIFA 21 player.

This is the fairest it can be as everyone has the same chance. It is not possible for you to have a better chance of packing any one item over any other user.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 6 of 10 (520 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Darko Sorry, not trying to be mean, just dissatisfied about my wasted time, I guess I gotta look into my playing habits, and how much time I put into the game, thank you once again for the reply.
Message 7 of 10 (507 Views)

★★ Guide
@EA_Darko Pull the other one mate, packs are obviously weighted. The percentage of packing a meta TOTS Mbappe are a lot lower than the percentage of packing a unusable TOTS that is worth around 100k.
Message 8 of 10 (488 Views)

★★★ Novice
@Neil_Enbob True it's been constant trash for a while
Message 9 of 10 (474 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all, please do not spread misinformation.

Pack contents are random and there is no such thing as pack luck or anything like it.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 10 of 10 (450 Views)