town hall

by joelhya

Original Post

town hall

★★★ Newbie

so the town hall is no longer availabe to players who still want to play this game and want to grind it, if youre like me and you want to remenise the years when you used to play this, you would of done all of the campain, but theres one crucial aspect missing, the fact you cant enter the town hall makes me saddened, i have already finished neighbourville and im getting bored, please open the town hall for good

Message 1 of 3 (678 Views)

Re: town hall

Champion

The Town Hall is open for two weeks of each month, in the first half of it. Having the Town Hall permanently open seems a bit of a stretch - but I mean it could happen and I would like that, among others too.

Message 2 of 3 (643 Views)

Re: town hall

★ Guide
@joelhya It opens the first Tuesday of the month and stays opens for 10 days (maybe 2 weeks, 14 days, i don't remember), so It will open this dates: 7th July, 4th August, 1st September, 6th October, 3rd November, 1st December. I think it's not enough if you want to get all the classic cosmetics from gw1 but at least is something, it would be nice if this cosmetics could appear in the common packs you can buy for coins
Message 3 of 3 (619 Views)