Re: torchwood and hover goat outfits

by nickscott9

Original Post

torchwood and hover goat outfits

★★ Novice

So ever since they "discontinued" Garden Warfare 2, Rux hasn't sold a single outfit at all. The only way to get them it seems is if you buy the Torch and Tail upgrade and then complete the trials after you have bought the characters then you get an outfit. Do the devs have any wishes to resell any outfits or just add a pack where you can buy it to get 1 random outfit each time. I don't know but I really would just like to have all the outfits on the pc version. I doubt the devs will ever sell them again but we can only hope.

Message 1 of 3 (4,724 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@OfficialMineGabe  Rux has still been rotating offers in the Backyard Battleground. So, while it's possible that the outfits will not be sold again, it is also possible that it will rotate through at some point this year or something. So it's probably worth keeping an eye on Rux just in case he sells the outfits again if you're aiming to get them. The outfits are still relatively new, being released less than 2 years ago, and he has still been selling stuff that has been around for a long time, such as alternate abilites and legendary hats, so it's relatively likely that the outfits will rotate in Rux's store again soon. 

Message 2 of 3 (4,618 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I got hover goat and torchwood through trials. does that mean i cant get the outfits through trials at all?

Message 3 of 3 (4,430 Views)