too much cheater bfv!!!!!!!!

by 8I_am_Darkness8

Original Post

Accepted Solution

too much cheater bfv!!!!!!!!

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Hello dear ea
Why not ban the bfv cheaters ? cheaters still playing and not banned the bfv. why ?? wh nothing doing ???
This hacker still playign your game, and destroying.
[edit]
Damage hacker/aimbot 1 shot kill!
[edit]
Please permaban this [edit]

Name & shame and swearing removed, please read the AHQ rules.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage#rules-guidelines

Message 1 of 15 (7,308 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: too much cheater bfv!!!!!!!!

★★★ Novice

With you all the way Raven_OnTheDark.

Hacking cheating parasites RUINED BF3, BF4, BF1 and now BFV! 

I've personally reported over two thousand cheaters in BFV via origin. Game cheating is CRIMINAL OFFENCE !!!  Cheaters RUIN the fun for clean players and BFV is becoming a pointless game for clean players to play!

Easily over 20 hackers in every single Europe server I've been in.  It's an utter disgrace!  There needs to be some sort of class action lawsuit against EA DICE for not doing enough to make their games truly cheater free which I don't believe is impossible at all.

View in thread

Message 2 of 15 (7,261 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Novice

With you all the way Raven_OnTheDark.

Hacking cheating parasites RUINED BF3, BF4, BF1 and now BFV! 

I've personally reported over two thousand cheaters in BFV via origin. Game cheating is CRIMINAL OFFENCE !!!  Cheaters RUIN the fun for clean players and BFV is becoming a pointless game for clean players to play!

Easily over 20 hackers in every single Europe server I've been in.  It's an utter disgrace!  There needs to be some sort of class action lawsuit against EA DICE for not doing enough to make their games truly cheater free which I don't believe is impossible at all.

Message 2 of 15 (7,262 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've been having the same issue. It's pushed me over my limits, so I just uninstalled the game.    I'd try to refund the game but it was a XMas gift from a friend, so I don't think I can.

I know it's a PC game, and there will always be cheaters, but the amount of people hacking/cheating in this game has made it no fun at all for me!

So I think I'm done with BF games form here on out.

Message 3 of 15 (7,223 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Been an huge increese of hackers since update. The cheat engine clearly dosent work. Usually meet guys with aim lock/assist

Message 4 of 15 (7,131 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
EA and DICE are proving more and more to every player they do not care. This is why I refuse after purchasing throughout many years of being a big Battlefield fan, anymore games from them. I will not waste my money any longer on a Company that does not acknowledge these issues as, a so, called professional Developing Company. I am tired of buying a game that I want to play with other players alike in a clean fun environment, but instead what we get is aimbots, one shot kills, glitching, players that are hacking using a health cheat, and most recently had a LEWIS GUN blow my tank up..... I'm done with this Company, the day there's a class action I will sign up! I didn't buy a game to sit back and watch hackers ruin it. It's called good faith law.
Message 5 of 15 (7,048 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

We all met cheats in the game, I really hope they find a way to stop them

iCloud https://tweakbox.mobi/ https://getappvalley.com/

Message 6 of 15 (7,029 Views)

★ Apprentice
Last 10 days, clean players are minority in 64-player modes. I coudn't imagine this before I bought this game. Its hilarious. Cheats are sharing by kiddos over forums freely. Back in days only rich kiddos was paying and buying cheat programs, now every fat kiddo using it. Probably anti-cheat is down after 2 previous patch.
Message 7 of 15 (7,017 Views)

★ Apprentice

BFV is cheaters paradise now.  Regarding: ''Probably anti-cheat is down after 2 previous patch.'', i play BFV since day 1, and didn't see any kind of anti-cheating software. Just some hilarious claimings from devs ''Fairfight is working and anti-cheating is high priority for us!''. Just..meh..

Message 8 of 15 (6,582 Views)

★★ Apprentice

EA/DICE don't care, but when I say don't care it's like... They really, REALLY don't care! They don't look at cheaters report and ignore the community.

I initiated another topic here and the feedback was basically that people are calling for cheaters too easily so we are all wrong, we are just dreaming, there are no cheaters in the game, not at all.

Message 9 of 15 (6,534 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Try this on for size, so I created a thread of a actual player name which I did not know was against the community rules or policy and procedures. EA / Dice cared more about me mentioning an actual in game player name hacking, cheating, and glitching in game with video proof and pictures that I was given a warning and told do it again and face a ban on the forums! LOL F EA and Dice. They literally state they take every comment and hack seriously, so if they did they would take that player name despite telling me not to do it again and giving me a warning and look into that player. 

Guess what did they do it, nope, I saw the same azz Hat in a server doing it again. I thought the odds of running into the same hacker was next to impossible, but my luck lol ran into the same player. I have reported recently only two, so far that were guaranteed hackers with proof and EA and Dice have literally either ignored it, overlooked it, or just thought * this guy again reporting someone... 

I literally am done with there company, why spend $60.00 bucks on their title to only later get aggravated due to a massive hacker event in game! I noticed ever since the last two patches that it opened a door to more hackers! * I had a player using a machine gun across the freaking map sniping people! His own team the entire team reported his * and I wrote the player name down as a reference and guess what not even two weeks later saw the same player once more doing it, so I just bailed out of the server. 

The only time I foresee EA and Dice giving an actual crap about anyone or any of their fans or players is when they see the massive sales drop and then only then will they start to realize an oh crap moment when they lost more people to buying their titles. I rather player single player mode! 

Message 10 of 15 (6,308 Views)