too much cheater bfv!!!!!!!!

by 8I_am_Darkness8

Original Post

Re: too much cheater bfv!!!!!!!!

★★★★ Novice

They don't care. You can find dozens of videos on you tube and reddit of obvious cheaters that have been reported months and months ago and they are still playing.

Hell a lot of them are bragging about it. We record, we report and nothing happens. They are more focused on trying to charge people $10 for a stupid soldier skin.

Message 11 of 15 (1,017 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Fairfight is utter rubbish. Get put in any asian server in Firestorm and hooboy. Headshots galore from across map with smgs.  Insta death as well, no revive chance.

Watched one player solo the whole map. It was not skill. He taking out entire squads across map in seconds, ESP, damage reduction, damage increase, 

Message 12 of 15 (1,017 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Right?! I mean there are definately people that scream hax everytime someone is better than them. There are also people that spectate, record and report obvious cheats and nothing happens. 

We are not talking vids where it's maybe he's using ESP, or maybe it's aim-assist, but vids with full on rage mode aimbots and still nothing happens. Some idiot managers KPIs must be based on handling the hackers and since he has no clue (brown nosed his way up the corporate ladder)  or cannot be bothered he just declares there is no problem.

Message 13 of 15 (1,015 Views)

★★★★ Novice

oh god i just read some more of his posts. What a condescending pile of manure they spout. oooo latency can cause issues, really? No way can he really be that arrogant, he must be forced to spout the EA line. 

Message 14 of 15 (1,012 Views)

EA DICE Team
Hey everyone.

If you want to report players you can follow this article here:  https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

I have closed the topic. 

/Atic 
Message 15 of 15 (1,004 Views)