thumbs up after good battle - instead of exploji

by Sander000999

Original Post

thumbs up after good battle - instead of exploji

★★★★★ Newbie

might be nice to have a thumbs ups after a nice battle - kind of a positive thing, it's meant for fun after all. might be linked to xp or so as well. 

Message 1 of 5 (313 Views)

Re: thumbs up after good battle - instead of exploji

★ Guide

I love you idea Sander. I’m all about good sportsmanship. Unfortunately I think some people would think you are patronizing them with a thumbs up. Like good job at stinking or something lame like that. I’d like something more straightforward  like a verbal clip, “Good Game Commander” or something like that. So they do t think we’re rubbing in the victory.

Message 2 of 5 (304 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@Sander000999 I’ve always wished there was a way to say “Good game” to someone afterwards. But, I’ve also wished I could say “you got lucky, run it back!” also soooooo... yeah. I might not be the best sport out here. Lmao
Message 3 of 5 (293 Views)

★★★★ Guide
Honestly, it’s been a few times where I wanted to say “I got lucky on that one” also. Lmao
Message 4 of 5 (292 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

I would actually want to give some of my opponents a thumb's up if the match took more than 4 minutes and they still won. I sometimes want to delay the match and force the results into a tie. Which means I was better than them but had no intention to overpower them. If they managed to win on a very tough battle like this, I might consider sending them a thank you gift with some common or rare cards.

Message 5 of 5 (263 Views)