Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

thiss is normal? [Edit: Naming and Shaming]

by Aardvark69Gr

Original Post

Highlighted

thiss is normal? [Edit: Naming and Shaming]

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

[Edit: Naming and Shaming] - this is normal?

Message 1 of 6 (180 Views)
Highlighted

Re: thiss is normal?

[ Edited ]

@Aardvark69Gr 

1. You have posted in the Anthem forum, so I moved your topic to Battlefield 1 section.
  2. It was Beta version of the game, since then much has changed. 
  3. Players who use cheats and macros should be banned. If you see them, report them https://help.ea.com/en-tr/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

EDIT: The video where the player shows Macros for weapons was removed.

RU & EN EA ANSWERS HQ HERO, STAR WARS BATTLEFRONT AND BATTLEFIELD FORUMS MODERATOR

I DON'T WORK FOR EA.

Message 2 of 6 (171 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Pro

Hi @Aardvark69Gr

I don't understand you post? Can you explain the problem? Video are an old video and if they are a problem of recoil on weapon it will probably fix since the video has been post.

Message 3 of 6 (161 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice

simple question, normal or cheat? 

Message 4 of 6 (143 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]

@Aardvark69Gr No, it's not normal. Macros and cheats are not normal things and players who use them will be banned by anti-cheat system.

RU & EN EA ANSWERS HQ HERO, STAR WARS BATTLEFRONT AND BATTLEFIELD FORUMS MODERATOR

I DON'T WORK FOR EA.

Message 5 of 6 (116 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice

i don't like cheats,but i see to many players to use this and no one banned from fairfight

Message 6 of 6 (98 Views)
Twitter Stream

bf1-eye

Forgot your password or ID?

If you can’t remember your EA Account ID, password, or security code, use this information to reset things and get back into your account.

View more on EA Help