Re: suggestions

by iambritish25

Original Post

suggestions

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

I know need for speed payback has low score now I'm going to tell you some techinal issues and ideas
************************first is upgrade setting all of people say upgrade performance is with speed cards and we can't upgrade car performance manually ( by buying parts and install them). please add new dlc with manual upgrade performance item.
*******************second is handling mode . please add new dlc or update with new handling mode (from need for speed underground,most wanted and shift , grid 2 and forza horizon 3 and gta v)and some setting for handling
********************* third is speed balance when you drive very very slow speed is 20 km/h please fix it in new update just watch gameplay videos to understand(nfs payback and forza horizon 3)
*************forth is story mode people say in the game story is awful .i have an idea for this please add new dlc with new story mode item . you can add story from older nfs games but add need for speed most wanted story.
*****************5th is low traffic when you drive in free roam you feel map is empty please add more traffic and racers to map like GTA V in next update.
*************6th is low cars numbers. in forza horizon 3 can number is +300 please add a few dlcs with new cars item you can add cars to the game from anywhere (older nfs games and real racing and forza games and wikipedia (search "all bmw,Lamborghini,benz and... Cars"))
****************** 7th is about map a lot of map is dessert. map needs to beach , mountain, farm, lake, frozen lake,car racing stadium,airport and new cities(new york,paris,older nfs games cities specially nfs world and undercover). please add these items in new dlcs.  And please add ability to drive in snow and break trees. Please create a very big map with these items . i like to increase map size .
***********************8th is pursuit system no cops are in the free roam. please add cops to free roam. in need for speed the run (or in this game races) pursuit system is very challanging. please add that system to game in next update. Please add health for characters and gones and RPG for helicopters and cops and our enemies
**************9th is awful characters people say characters is awful . please fix this item in next update. i have an idea for this too please add a few setting about create your own character and customize characters (clothes and face and abilities)  like sims 4
***********10th is music older nfs games have beautiful musics . please add them and add new options to add our favorite music to this game in new dlc. Please also add dj (alligator),samphony, rap , rock,  musics(beethoven)and ...
***********************11th is add new races . I have an idea for this too add new race with underground drift title. you have to drift in vertical parking in this race. please add this race in new dlc. taking car and escape from cops. You have to go to some locations (big houses, car Exhibitionsand...), take cars and escape from cops. The run race, you have to drive a long way (like 250 km or higher) and escape from the cops . and beat your racers. and head to head race . And boat drift ( you have to drift in a big boat but take care ) and pursuit drag( it is like a drag but before race someone calls police and they will block the road.) And prostreet race and outrun races
***********12th is improve weather system please add snowy weather, cloudy weather,  aurore , rainy weather and snowy city to the game in new dlc and update.
****************13th is camera. please fix shaking camera in drifting , off road , wheelspin and add new camera mode ( from inside of car)  (pursuit mode )( helicopter mode)
***********14th is add tune-up setting. please add new options with tune up setting title to improve car performance add customizing that like need for speed underground 2
***************15th is add new event . please add these new event to the map like jump zone and barrel roll zone and drift zone in parking and...
***** 16th is about crashing please remove crashing in car barrel rolls and...

********17th is add more customization . please add more customization for car (body, vinly and...) 
************18th is add break marker. please add a line for warn break like need for speed prostreet and need for speed shift .
*************** 19th is fix graphics in the game. please fix graphics in the game for example (Cast rubber on the soil snow and...)
 ******** 20th is about race cars. Please add new ability to change cars ability (change audi ability in drag to drift)
**************21st is new ability Please add new ability to return back gameplay a few seconds like forza horizon 3
******22and is reward table. Please add new reward table go unlock some cars. I love ea games very much
*******************************23rd is switch characters please add new ability to switch characters manually in pursuit and races.  Add new options to choose witch character drive witch car in a event or race,  and witch character race drag or drift or ...
*******************24th is about drag. nfs pb drags hasn's charm. I have got an idea. Add people in drag to watch drag and take sound volume up. just add nfs underground drag system.
 I just say it to fix issues and convert game to best game in the world. please add these items and fix them. had it been impossible please add these items in next NFS Thanks a lot.
* = this is telling you witch items are more important than other and you have to add it.

Message 1 of 4 (600 Views)

★ Apprentice

hello again

I know all of these take long time and get license for cars is very hard but this is just suggestion 

Message 2 of 4 (585 Views)

★ Apprentice

Forza horizon has better cars then need for speed they should try to make there games a little more like forza horizon they are so awesome just bought forza horizon 3 way better then any need for speed game 

Message 3 of 4 (533 Views)

★ Apprentice

Forza horizon has better cars then need for speed they should try to make there games a little more like forza horizon they are so awesome just bought forza horizon 3 way better then any need for speed game and way more car and better barn finds

Message 4 of 4 (532 Views)