starter kits

by Chagabuga

Original Post

starter kits

★★★★★ Novice

Good afternoon. I invited a friend to the game and noticed that he had a "dark side starter kit "and some other" starter kits" in the store that I don't have. Perhaps I could miss them at the initial stage of the game, as rarely went into the game and could not notice. Could you make them appear in my game again? I want to buy them.

The technical support said to contact the official forum of the game.

P.S. Sorry for my english 😂 It’s a google translater )

Message 1 of 2 (435 Views)

Re: starter kits

Community Manager

Hi @Chagabuga, I'm afraid starter packs are only available at the start of your journey. If you don't see them in your store, then you're progressed past the point to be able to get them. 

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 2 (400 Views)