Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: squad battles is rigged

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Accepted Solution

squad battles is rigged

★★★★ Novice

I have been playing this game since the i bought it and in every squad battles match ever, I will get 3 wins 1 loss. 100% guaranteed 3 wins 1 loss. There will be that one game where nothing makes sense at all. Ref giving fouls like no tomorrow and the AI of my opponent does ridiculous shots from ridiculous angles which i have already covered and my team's AI just suddenly happen to react slower than usual.

Please help me sort this out.

Been stuck in gold 3 and 2 since the game is launched and it is unfair.

Message 1 of 10 (420 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA Origin Team

@PemanduKancil

I see similar sentiment from people at times and I can assure you that it's not "rigged". There are people who win all of their games, week in - week out, so it can be done. 

You should check out some tutorials / guides on how to win more of your SB games on YouTube. There are some great guides from successful players on there Standard smile

-Aido

View in thread

Message 2 of 10 (447 Views)

All Replies

EA Origin Team

@PemanduKancil

I see similar sentiment from people at times and I can assure you that it's not "rigged". There are people who win all of their games, week in - week out, so it can be done. 

You should check out some tutorials / guides on how to win more of your SB games on YouTube. There are some great guides from successful players on there Standard smile

-Aido

Message 2 of 10 (448 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I bet you now itself
I'll play squad battle, all four matches and I will get 3 wins 1 loss again
With new powerful players I just bought
Just wait for my reply
Message 3 of 10 (387 Views)

★★★★ Novice

as expected
3 wins 1 loss again

now what do you have to say to that?

do reply ASAP.

Message 4 of 10 (375 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@PemanduKancil Quite often people get 4 wins out of 4 and some get 4 losses. Just because a game does not go the way you think it will does not mean that it is "rigged". Did you watch some videos to pick up some tips and tricks as suggested in the first reply?

Message 5 of 10 (368 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice
Your more than welcome to come round my house and prove it otherwise my friend until you/ea (community manager) do I beg to differ!
Message 6 of 10 (351 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Explain how my 92 flashback ibra can't score against a 62 rated cb playing goalkeeper. 

Message 7 of 10 (279 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager

FIFA is a game of skill @Brackinho15. Simply having a better item does not mean that you are guaranteed to score.

Darko

Message 8 of 10 (249 Views)

★★★★ Novice

You are avoiding the real point. On ultimate difficulty you make a 62 rated CB in nets turn into a keeper better than TOTY De Gea. And then GK playing striker scoring from 20+ yards out against a 91 Cech. Explain how that isn't rigged.

Message 9 of 10 (240 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

All AI players have max ratings on ultimate regardless of their player specific ratings.

Squad Battles is EA's peak arcade build. It is formulated through the different levels and between each set of four games.

I'm guessing EA believe the challange is to learn the different formulations to beat it. What this has to do with football is beyond me

Message 10 of 10 (212 Views)

fifa-circle-img

Think your account was banned or suspended?

Let us know if you think the ban or suspension on your EA Account was a mistake.

Have this info ready

fifa-18-promo-img-2

Update your FUT Security Question

Help keep your FUT account secure to the max! This one is separate from your EA Account.

Use EA Help's steps on your trusted device
orange-gradient-rectangle-image

Prevent disconnects and DNFs

Troubleshoot your connection to avoid DNFs