Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

sbc karabükspor mistake

by aymstf

Original Post

Accepted Solution

sbc karabükspor mistake

★★★★ Novice

Hi i play fifa 18 PC platform. i do sbc turkey super league. but karabükspor team players have 11 players from transfer list. i can't do mission. please help  

Message 1 of 10 (699 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: sbc karabükspor mistake

Community Manager

@kenbetah88 Unfortunately if people are not selling the items then they may be hard to find the player on the transfer market. Best thing to do is go ahead and keep an eye on the market for an item. 

I'll pass your feedback onto the team to see if there is anything they can do. 

View in thread

Message 5 of 10 (696 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Novice
could you help me ?
Message 2 of 10 (670 Views)

Community Manager

@aymstf Are you unable to find additional players on the transfer market? 

Message 3 of 10 (644 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I have the same problem too, there is not enough players on the transfer market to complete the challenge with 69 rating, max i could get is 68 with many adjustments + loyalty and positions there are only 12 players that doesn't meet the requirement.
I'm searching for additional players in the market everyday, but i don't find any.
Please, this challenge is impossible to finish now after many players left the team.
Message 4 of 10 (591 Views)

Community Manager

@kenbetah88 Unfortunately if people are not selling the items then they may be hard to find the player on the transfer market. Best thing to do is go ahead and keep an eye on the market for an item. 

I'll pass your feedback onto the team to see if there is anything they can do. 

Message 5 of 10 (697 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I’ve been trying to complete this team for over a month now on Xbox and it’s impossibe to do. As there isn’t enough players in the market to complete it. The players that are available aren’t enough for the target ranking and Chem.

Is this being resolved or shall I just not bother with competing the Turkish league?

Thanks

Message 6 of 10 (491 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have 9 Karabük players and if there is not any more of them how ea expect us to finish this sbc? Seleznyov left the club, yatabare left the club çelik left the club how we can find 11 players? I almost searching transfer market for 2 days and opened some packs and stil can't find a player. Karabükspor relegated 2 years in a row and sold every single player that they had. So which player we're gonna put in the blanks karabükspors boss? 

Message 7 of 10 (409 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I found 3 players from them but now the overall rating not enough for the requirements and i i"m pretty sure i bought every single player that they have 

Message 8 of 10 (382 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Newbie

Hey there, I have the same problem. It's either too little rating or too little chem - and I've tried all possible combinations with the available players + position change + loyalty. Nothing works so far.. Could we still expect any help for this issue? Please? This one is the only missing piece for me to complete the Super Lig (read: to get Quaresma)! Tnx in advance..

Message 9 of 10 (288 Views)

★★★★ Novice

It’s been ages now I am watching and waiting to finish this sbc. I don’t think it’s going to get resolved. Coz the rating is not going beyond 68 at all.. (I have 13 players..) and I don’t think there are any more players going to be available...  as such the team rating should only be 68 and not 69.

Message 10 of 10 (99 Views)

fifa-circle-img

Think your account was banned or suspended?

Let us know if you think the ban or suspension on your EA Account was a mistake.

Have this info ready

fifa-18-promo-img-2

Update your FUT Security Question

Help keep your FUT account secure to the max! This one is separate from your EA Account.

Use EA Help's steps on your trusted device
orange-gradient-rectangle-image

Prevent disconnects and DNFs

Troubleshoot your connection to avoid DNFs