road to battlefield V do past week challenges

by lianCTVS

Original Post

Accepted Solution

road to battlefield V do past week challenges

★★★★ Apprentice

Hi,

I would like to know if it's possible to do past week challenges on the road to battlefield V?

I going in holidays for a few weeks and I would like to do the challenges I will miss.

thanks

Message 1 of 6 (1,427 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: road to battlefield V do past week challenges

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@lianCTVS
you will be able to complete the 4 steps of this stage in late August (if you´re 3 weeks away).
All of the active stage can be done as long as it is active Standard smile
That means, if you´re coming back in September when eventually a following stage will be active, you´ll miss this August stage completely, sorry. 

View in thread

Message 3 of 6 (1,602 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Expert

Hey @lianCTVS

Unfortunately not for the moment, and no info about this eventuality at this time.

Message 2 of 6 (1,412 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@lianCTVS
you will be able to complete the 4 steps of this stage in late August (if you´re 3 weeks away).
All of the active stage can be done as long as it is active Standard smile
That means, if you´re coming back in September when eventually a following stage will be active, you´ll miss this August stage completely, sorry. 

Message 3 of 6 (1,603 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

OK, thanks for the info

Message 4 of 6 (1,388 Views)

★★★ Newbie

https://www.battlefield.com/news/what-is-the-road-to-battlefield-5 here it says "The available rewards unlock weekly and can be earned during that window. Don’t worry if you missed some, you can still earn those too!" I missed stage 1 and 2 so I contacted support to ask how you can earn the previous rewards and got the answer that you will be able to earn them trough "tasks and missions" I don't how or when but that's the answer I got.

Message 5 of 6 (1,351 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@Flowjah

there´s a difference between stages and steps.

You´ll be able to complete every step of the current stage as long as it´s active, so you can still unlock steps 1-4 when step 5 begins.

But unfortunately there´s no chance to complete stages 1+2 anymore, they´re over and done.

Sorry Frown

Message 6 of 6 (1,345 Views)