Re: report a bug

by SalixCat

Original Post

★ Apprentice
How to do the luxury event it hasn’t came up & also I have the luxury bubble bar fun object & it told me I needed two dining chairs but when I put the chairs it still didn’t work
Message 21 of 51 (376 Views)

Hero

The World of Luxury is one of the time limited events. We've had this event twice, first in May last year and now in January. Unfortunately we don't have information about how that kind of events are scheduled. 

The Bubble blower needs at least two dining chairs. Best if you can use four chairs. It takes some space and  it can't be against a wall.

I would put the Bubble bar in the middle of an empty space and then move the chairs close to the bar in the same way you would do with a table. Then try to place the whole set in the place you want to display it and see if the actions are available. 

Hope this works for you.  If it still doesn't work please post some screenshots.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 22 of 51 (367 Views)

★ Apprentice
Ok I will try that .
Message 23 of 51 (356 Views)

★ Apprentice
Thank you it works
Message 24 of 51 (353 Views)

★ Apprentice

Hey , quick question is it too late to move in your fiancé and their at level 10 of the relationship ?

Message 25 of 51 (331 Views)

★ Apprentice
  •  Hey , quick question is it too late to move in your fiancé and their at level 10 of the relationship ?
Message 26 of 51 (331 Views)

Hero

@5qn6d54gtt38 no, it's not too late. 

It should work. 

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 27 of 51 (318 Views)

★ Apprentice

Ok how because we reached level 10 & it doesn’t give the option to move in . 

Message 28 of 51 (310 Views)

Hero

@5qn6d54gtt38 

Can you try this solution? The same steps should work for getting the option to move in to show in your game. 

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-Information/Propose-option-not-available/td-p/6798805

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 29 of 51 (302 Views)

★ Apprentice

There’s different options so which one 

Message 30 of 51 (295 Views)