Re: "ineligbile to connect to PSN"

by Joeythegamer2010

Original Post

Accepted Solution

"ineligbile to connect to PSN"

★★★ Newbie

I am trying to connect EA to my son's PS4. I used the help login in to login in via PSN button, but then I get a message that it is not eligible. What does that mean as he wants to play Need for Speed with others and cannot. 

Thank you!

Message 1 of 6 (402 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Can you share the exact error message you are seeing @Joeythegamer2010? Is your sons account an underage account, if so then it will be unable to connect and play on a number of EA titles. You also need to check that your son has an active PS+ membership on his account in order to play online modes or games.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (377 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Can you share the exact error message you are seeing @Joeythegamer2010? Is your sons account an underage account, if so then it will be unable to connect and play on a number of EA titles. You also need to check that your son has an active PS+ membership on his account in order to play online modes or games.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 6 (378 Views)

★★★ Newbie

EA_Darko I have attached a screen shot of the message. His PS+ account is active. I suspect that it is an underage account issue. I will verify that. 

Message 3 of 6 (369 Views)

Community Manager

Based on the message you are seeing @Joeythegamer2010 I would be leaning toward it being an issue with the account being underage.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 6 (364 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same problem with my 11 year old son's account re FIFA ultimate team.  I have given the appropriate permissions in parental controls.  What neess to be done to allow him to access through his own login?

Message 5 of 6 (340 Views)

Community Manager

Sorry to say @adeen83 but if the EA account is underage then your son may not be able to play any online modes. 

Darko

Darko.png
Message 6 of 6 (336 Views)