Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

"ineligbile to connect to PSN"

by Joeythegamer2010

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

"ineligbile to connect to PSN"

★★★★ Newbie

I am trying to connect EA to my son's PS4. I used the help login in to login in via PSN button, but then I get a message that it is not eligible. What does that mean as he wants to play Need for Speed with others and cannot. 

Thank you!

Message 1 of 6 (103 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: "ineligbile to connect to PSN"

Community Manager

Can you share the exact error message you are seeing @Joeythegamer2010? Is your sons account an underage account, if so then it will be unable to connect and play on a number of EA titles. You also need to check that your son has an active PS+ membership on his account in order to play online modes or games.

Darko

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (86 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Can you share the exact error message you are seeing @Joeythegamer2010? Is your sons account an underage account, if so then it will be unable to connect and play on a number of EA titles. You also need to check that your son has an active PS+ membership on his account in order to play online modes or games.

Darko

Message 2 of 6 (87 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

EA_Darko I have attached a screen shot of the message. His PS+ account is active. I suspect that it is an underage account issue. I will verify that. 

Message 3 of 6 (78 Views)

Community Manager

Based on the message you are seeing @Joeythegamer2010 I would be leaning toward it being an issue with the account being underage.

Darko

Message 4 of 6 (73 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same problem with my 11 year old son's account re FIFA ultimate team.  I have given the appropriate permissions in parental controls.  What neess to be done to allow him to access through his own login?

Message 5 of 6 (49 Views)

Community Manager

Sorry to say @adeen83 but if the EA account is underage then your son may not be able to play any online modes. 

Darko

Message 6 of 6 (45 Views)

fifa-19-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

fifa-19-player-splash

Secure your account

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help