Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: "Supercars" "Super-builds" Only Derelicts??

by Unicomessina

Original Post

Accepted Solution

"Supercars" "Super-builds" Only Derelicts??

★★★★★ Novice

In the Interview with Nick from AR12 Gaming one of the dev mentions while customizing the Beetle that only the Derelict (Cars you find in the wild) can be upgraded to these "Super-cars" or "Super-builds" (Race, Drift, Drag, Off-Road) I know only a little bit of the game has been shown but I was hoping that these builds would have been available on any of the cars, not just the Derelicts, However the customization they have shown so far looks amazing so hopefully that makes up for it!

Message 1 of 7 (8,302 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA DICE Team

To confirm, "Super Builds" are for Derelicts only. You'll still be able to turn your non-derelict stock car into a drag car for example, as long as the car supports it - not all cars ca be everything.

View in thread

Message 6 of 7 (10,651 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide
Message 2 of 7 (8,288 Views)

★★★ Guide

It most likely will apply to all cars and maybe they have not shown yet on all because it is still a work in progress

Message 3 of 7 (8,240 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

At the 3:10 Mark the Dev says that these derelict cars are the only ones you'll be able to take to the super build.

Message 4 of 7 (8,228 Views)

★★★ Guide

@Ultimat3Burnout wrote:

At the 3:10 Mark the Dev says that these derelict cars are the only ones you'll be able to take to the super build.

I can verify this as i rewatched the gameplay trailer, i was hoping it would be all cars but at the moment it is not

Message 5 of 7 (8,198 Views)

EA DICE Team

To confirm, "Super Builds" are for Derelicts only. You'll still be able to turn your non-derelict stock car into a drag car for example, as long as the car supports it - not all cars ca be everything.

Message 6 of 7 (10,652 Views)

★★ Guide

The good old Pro Street thinking,i like it.

RWD cars are for drift,to be clear.

Message 7 of 7 (8,163 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help