"Beyond the Marne" not saving my end of game score.

by goldieboldie

Original Post

Accepted Solution

"Beyond the Marne" not saving my end of game score.

★★ Novice

I don't know if anyone else is experiencing this problem but for the last few days now every time I play Beyond the Marne in "Operations Beginning of the end" It does not record my score at the end of the game, Just shows 0/25000. It seems to work fine on Kaiserschlacht. I am getting the rewards of battlepacks I think for both operations.   

Message 1 of 5 (894 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: "Beyond the Marne" not saving my end of game score.

Community Manager

@goldieboldie 

Are you max rank? Curious if you're able to see what your progress is at before you jump into a game to see if it's actually going up and it's a UI error.

Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (851 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@goldieboldie 

Are you max rank? Curious if you're able to see what your progress is at before you jump into a game to see if it's actually going up and it's a UI error.

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 5 (852 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry Hi, No I'm only rank 97. It seems to be working ok now but it did give me about 40+ battlepacks ?. and told me I had reached my daily limit yesterday. I've played it again tonight and everything seems to be working ok.
Message 3 of 5 (846 Views)

Community Manager

@goldieboldie 

Did you take a break away from the game for a bit and just recently hop back on to play when you were experiencing this?

Blueberry.png
Message 4 of 5 (833 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry Yes, Played it again the second night and things seem to have started working ok. On Sunday when I wrote about this it hadn't just happened it had been not recording my score for about 3/4 previous. Like I said everything seems to be working ok now.
Message 5 of 5 (823 Views)