questions about parties

by scarlett1913

Original Post

questions about parties

★★★ Newbie

I started playing on the app not too long ago and I have a couple questions about the party events. 

I know that some items that have a large amount of party points are items that you earn during chest events, but is that all? Like the bubbler, for example, I know that was in the luxury event, but what about some of the other high earning objects. 

Like the bar that has the 75 point tend the bar option- was that from an event or can you buy it somewhere? Or the drink bucket- was that from an event too???

Just curious!

(I hope this came out okay, I’ve never made a post on these forums before)

Message 1 of 3 (337 Views)

Re: questions about parties

[ Edited ]

Hello @scarlett1913, welcome to TSM help  forum!

To answer your question, as far as I know, any items that you see that offer a 75 point reward at a party (like the juice bar, bucket, basketball hoop, grill, etc) will have come from a special event. The only exception I can think of is the hot tub, which was offered through an event, but can also be purchased through the Surprise thing for simcash. The good news is that not only do those happen fairly frequently, but lately the powers that be have been rerunning past events. So if there's an item that you see at parties that you'd really want, chances are good that you'll eventually get the opportunity to acquire them.

You can pretty much count on there being a live event on or around any big holiday, like Christmas (Winterfest), New Years, and Halloween. In the past they've also done events for things like summer and back to school, where you can get cool clothes, hair styles, and sometimes items for the home that may or may not offer 75 points at parties.

Have fun, happy simming, and don't hesitate to ask any other questions you may have.

Message 2 of 3 (329 Views)

Re: questions about parties

Also, since you're new to the game and the forum, you may want to check out a thread that's in the "pinned to the top" section called helpful posts:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-Information/Info-Helpful-posts/m-p/7383296#M19491

Like its name suggests, it has some really useful information and is a good  source to answer some questions you may have. There's another thread in the same section called threads you don't want to miss out on:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-Information/Threads-you-don-t-want-to-miss-out-on/m-p/6897556#M11657

Hope this info helps you. 

Message 3 of 3 (324 Views)