Re: problem with upgrade my car very hard to upgrade

by KGR84

Original Post

Accepted Solution

problem with upgrade my car very hard to upgrade

★★ Apprentice

i love Need for Speed but i am very sad about this release need for speed payback very * i am very confuse about car upgrade system in nfs payback i am try every thing more  time spend and spend my 200 part tokens and 10,00000 money but result is same when i am roll out then i get a speed card jump nitrous but i am grind it more and every time i am get jump cards i am try all outlaw , nextech, carbon, chidori but same result one card i get as i want but another 5 cards add jump Frown what is this....jump brakes, jump acceleration,jump nitrous Frown Frown

Message 1 of 5 (795 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★★ Apprentice

@JBM_NY wrote:

yeah i know that i am ask that tuneup shop have no 3 perk on one card at the tuneup shop i see sungle or double perk cards available but my problem i want 3 perk on one card like these perk types .....nitrous acceleration and my second question is my game is updated to latest one and game ask me your save file is upgraded to erlier version but you dont access somthing like that i dont understand a save file effect on my game version or new thngs in game come in new version update ?

1. you have to spin the wheel to collect 3 perks (not always succses) - this is one of the stupid thing that EA&GHOST didnt think about that you work hard to get tickets to upgrade the car to best tune and you lose it  easly and recieve speed card with 2 perks.

2. its mean that your savegame wil be fit to the new update and you wont be able to play it with previous update - or if you have old savegame from previous update it will not work on the new update since the savegame dosent updated.

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (745 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Apprentice

when you play for example with the nissan gtr(same on every car) for a 10 minutes you see a messege that its says tuning stock update so you can go tu tuning store and see a new update speed cards.

but if you replace a car in the garage let say to the mustang you have to play at least antoher 10 minutes to see a new tuning stock messege at the shop.

if you pause on the map and pointing on the tuning shop you see the remaining time until you recieve a new speed cards.

@JBM_NY wrote:

i love Need for Speed but i am very sad about this release need for speed payback very * i am very confuse about car upgrade system in nfs payback i am try every thing more  time spend and spend my 200 part tokens and 10,00000 money but result is same when i am roll out then i get a speed card jump nitrous but i am grind it more and every time i am get jump cards i am try all outlaw , nextech, carbon, chidori but same result one card i get as i want but another 5 cards add jump Frown what is this....jump brakes, jump acceleration,jump nitrous Frown Frown

Message 2 of 5 (768 Views)

★★ Apprentice

yeah i know that i am ask that tuneup shop have no 3 perk on one card at the tuneup shop i see sungle or double perk cards available but my problem i want 3 perk on one card like these perk types .....nitrous acceleration and my second question is my game is updated to latest one and game ask me your save file is upgraded to erlier version but you dont access somthing like that i dont understand a save file effect on my game version or new thngs in game come in new version update ?

Message 3 of 5 (729 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@JBM_NY wrote:

1. you have to spin the wheel to collect 3 perks (not always succses) - this is one of the stupid thing that EA&GHOST didnt think about that you work hard to get tickets to upgrade the car to best tune and you lose it  easly and recieve speed card with 2 perks.

2. its mean that your savegame wil be fit to the new update and you wont be able to play it with previous update - or if you have old savegame from previous update it will not work on the new update since the savegame dosent updated.

Message 4 of 5 (746 Views)

★★ Guide

You will proably find upgrades with 3 perks mostly just with rolling the upgrades.

I gave it up to look out for good perks, it makes no sense in this game. You will be better than the KI with any set up ad if you want to play online, there are many other things which affect if you win or loos.

Concerning the change of your save file. Yes thats normal, the new version will change your save file, and you will not be able to play it with older version, but in my oppinion this maks no different, because as soon as you play the legal game, you will not be able to install another version of the game than the last one ...

Message 5 of 5 (720 Views)