Re: pressure tactic is insane

by zexhal34500

Original Post

Accepted Solution

pressure tactic is insane

★★★★★ Apprentice

Hi, after the last update the pressure tactics are too op, and games become unplayable. Can someone give me tips or tactics against that, i tried many things but nothing work and my mental sanity are about to break Disappointed. Or is it a bug?

Message 1 of 8 (2,127 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager
Hi again @zexhal34500,

Thanks for the feedback, I'll see that it gets to the right teams.
EACade

View in thread

Message 4 of 8 (2,061 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
Hiya @zexhal34500,

I usually go defensive and pass around to tire them out if someones abusing high pressure. With the recent changes to how drop back works you can usually find an opening once they over commit.
EACade
Message 2 of 8 (2,099 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Cade @EA_Cade First, thanks for your response, I played some people using constant pressure (on PC). But players over-performed all the matches. I can't do nothing, always faster & physically better even with minimum stamina (red). I think that was a lag switcher, but I don't want to accuse a person, so maybe there a bug somewhere with CPU in pressure.

I don't know what is it, but something changed after the last update with pressure tactic (I have played over 200 matches since the early access). It's very frustrating, but I hope some adjustments in the next update. For the moment I think I'll use constant pressure like other people, but I like defending and it's sad when my CB flies in the sky or don't react...
Message 3 of 8 (2,068 Views)

Community Manager
Hi again @zexhal34500,

Thanks for the feedback, I'll see that it gets to the right teams.
EACade
Message 4 of 8 (2,062 Views)

★★★ Novice
Spoiler

@EA_Cade 

This is a serious problem - totally kills the pleasure of gameplay. I respect the manual defending in Fifa 20 but the op AI assistance/auto-blocks-tackles in constant pressure should get nerfed. Please nerf constant pressure and team press EA

Message 5 of 8 (2,013 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I’m having the same issues with this tactic. Pretty much impossible to bypass it, even long balls rarely help the situation. please fix as it only rewards the players who rely on AI assistance 

Message 6 of 8 (1,481 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@zexhal34500 @eahelp it’s very annoying every player is marked all opponents players turns very good in defending and my team AI is broken they don’t move and surrender, also others use it for the whole game, this shouldn’t be allowed for more then 10 min of match time and players will low stamina should be more affected
Message 7 of 8 (828 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @slighahmed please do not bump older threads like this as it can be considered spam.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 8 of 8 (799 Views)