plenty of AFK Credt Farmers

by eddiecest

Original Post

plenty of AFK Credt Farmers

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

I lost count of how many AFK Credit Farmers I have reported, to the point I am afraid that it might look like spam. But I hate seeing (on either team) just some character jumping up and down at the spawn location, or moving left and right, or kneeling and standing up, whatever repetitive action it is to not be seen as inactive, but I see it happen more and more. As mentioned I report via the Origin program since I am playing via PC, but do I need to do more? Should I be recording them as well? I just would wish there was a quick way to remove these players from the game, rather than seeing the same inactive player(s) continue on for 3 or more games after I make a report. I get that it takes time to investigate, and I am not sure how the procedure is, but I would hope there is a faster solution in the works. Thanks in advance for your time.

Message 1 of 43 (2,880 Views)

Re: plenty of AFK Coin Farmers

Hero (Retired)

@eddiecest

From what I know, DICE developers are aware about this problem and they are working on a fix:

I would recommend to continue to report AFK farmers via origin with screenshots or videos if possible.  Also, you can send reports via EA Help: https://help.ea.com/en-tr/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

Message 2 of 43 (2,831 Views)

Re: plenty of AFK Coin Farmers

★★★ Novice

Have had several matches today where half my team was afk farmers...When the opposing team is full up on active players it makes for bullsh*t matches >:/

Message 3 of 43 (2,822 Views)

Re: plenty of AFK Credt Farmers

Hero

Also, it was easier to report cheaters in BF1 - could do it within the game.

Can't do that with BF2 for some reason...

Related, that player info screen (Tab on PC) could be much more useful with some more details (i.e. player rank)...

If a post helps, please click the XP button, so the poster learns what is helping.

If a post answered your question, please click the "Accept as Solution" button, so others can quickly find what worked.
Message 4 of 43 (2,773 Views)

Hero

This is out of control today.

2 HVV matches with 50%+ AFKers!

really impacting quality of game play...

If a post helps, please click the XP button, so the poster learns what is helping.

If a post answered your question, please click the "Accept as Solution" button, so others can quickly find what worked.
Message 5 of 43 (2,761 Views)

★★ Guide

It is not entrely players fault, maybe DICE should look in to mirror also. Players are only trying to progress in any possible way. Progress should be tied more to what you achieve in game, not only for spending time inside game. 

Message 6 of 43 (2,731 Views)

★ Apprentice

yes AFK are ruining this game big time. I do not want to play it while this problem continues.

Message 7 of 43 (2,722 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice
Tell me about it. I was the only person on my team that wasn't afk just now. This lootbox design and progression has pretty much ruined the game. They can try to solve this issue. But there are always ways around it. So unless they change how you progress and the lootbox system. Afk people will always be ruining the game.
Message 8 of 43 (2,708 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Is this why the teams are so unbalanced in HvsV? All evening, and part of yesterday, I've been thrown into matches where my team gets their * handed to them by the other team who's raking in the kills. It's not balanced at all, with players on each side getting kills. I'm not the greatest player, but I can usually manage 11ish kills a match. But without a lie, every match tonight, I was put on a team where there are people not getting any kills, who have that running in circles repetitive thing, or who just stand at the spawn spot while the other team gangbangs me and possibly one other teammate as the lone actual players. Is it benefiting those who are idle or the ones who roam in packs creaming the only real players on the opposing side. I love this game, especially HvsV, but it was the first time I've rage quit...ever.

Message 9 of 43 (2,683 Views)

Hero

@KyloRen319 wrote:

Is this why the teams are so unbalanced in HvsV? All evening, and part of yesterday, I've been thrown into matches where my team gets their * handed to them by the other team who's raking in the kills. It's not balanced at all, with players on each side getting kills. I'm not the greatest player, but I can usually manage 11ish kills a match. But without a lie, every match tonight, I was put on a team where there are people not getting any kills, who have that running in circles repetitive thing, or who just stand at the spawn spot while the other team gangbangs me and possibly one other teammate as the lone actual players. Is it benefiting those who are idle or the ones who roam in packs creaming the only real players on the opposing side. I love this game, especially HvsV, but it was the first time I've rage quit...ever.

Yep.

Sucks, huh?

Message 10 of 43 (2,663 Views)