Re: AFK farming

by samuraiobiwan

Original Post

Re: plenty of AFK Coin Farmers

Hero

AFK out of control on HVV today.

Fix your game, EA/DICE!

If a post helps, please click the XP button, so the poster learns what is helping.

If a post answered your question, please click the "Accept as Solution" button, so others can quickly find what worked.
Message 21 of 43 (1,437 Views)

Re: plenty of AFK Coin Farmers

★★★★ Apprentice

We have still AFK farming issue. Fix this 

Message 22 of 43 (1,420 Views)

Re: plenty of AFK Credt Farmers

I have encountered around 3 or 4 AFK farmers on PC in the EUROPE region. Most of them in the smaller game modes such as HvV or Blast. There are two very annoying things about the AFK players.

1) They don't contribute to the team. This is especially visible in HvV since the teams are 4x4. If there is one inactive player that means almost a certain loss for the team with the AFK player. I've seen plenty people leaving the match just because a teammate was jumping up and down and running himself into the wall.

2) The AFK player does get credits. I was shocked when one of the AFK players was in my spawn squad, and he turned out to be lvl 51!. I have played active since launch and I am only lvl 30. It is frustrating to see that a person doing nothing gets credits and ranks faster up than a normal player. This shouldn't be the case. 

Message 23 of 43 (1,405 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

Microsoft and Electronic Arts are both responsible for keeping these "Cheaters, Exploiters, Credit Farmers, etc" online and not banning them. Still to this very day, cheaters from SW: Battlefront I are still "online" and playing! Over 100 xbox players who I personally caught cheating are still not banned. 

And social media such as YouTube, Twitch has spread "How to cheat at Battlefront II, How to farm credits with Battlefront II, etc..I get the short stick every time landing in a game where one or all the character's" jumping aimlessly at the spawn location, or constantly circling with heads in the air. Whatever repetitive action the controller is performing due to "the rubber band" effect or other "mechanical" feature the xbox ea player is doing, it is absolutely WILLFULL!

I am honestly to the point of issuing a chargeback to GameStop and turning this game in.

Message 24 of 43 (1,398 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Up! You haven't fixed this issue yet. Please fix this issue in "Patch Incoming!"

@EA_David @Straatford87 @T0TALfps @EA_Atic

Message 25 of 43 (1,346 Views)

AFK farming

★★ Apprentice

How many threads about AFK "players" need to happen until they are banned from this game?!? They RUIN this game. I couldn't tell you the last time I played HvV with 8 actual players.

Message 26 of 43 (1,409 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Can't believe it, but right after I posted this I finally found a legit 4v4 in HvV. Still fix the AFK situation please.

Message 27 of 43 (1,404 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Hello. A better option would be that players, which go afk ingame for like 5 minutes would be kicked from the multi player session.

The 2nd time  in say 2 hours.. still only a kick. 3rd time: 10 minutes no multi player quequeing. 4th and so on stacking by extra 5 minutes.

This and the disabling of automatic re quequeing and therefore a button "Start".  Would be helping. This system is verry successfull at huge mmo games. 

But the times for "resetting" this timer for afk punishment needing to be tested /calculated for the "best" level of punishment.

Message 28 of 43 (1,386 Views)

★★★★ Guide
They already bypass the "button to start" that you suggest. When you kill an AFK they just respawn, probably because they map their jump (or whatever movement) button to the space key that is default to start... And that's the bottom they have masshed/mashed down with tape... Or whatever they are doing.
Message 29 of 43 (1,350 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I cant find HvV match without afk farmers. Fix this DICE ! I hate you EA !!!

Message 30 of 43 (1,311 Views)