Original Post

Accepted Solution

packs for star wars

★★ Newbie

Product: A Way Out
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which mode has this happened in? Online Co-Op
Which character were you controlling? Vincent
Summarize your bug I don't have no extra craits to open that you can buy for credits
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? At the home page
What happens when the bug occurs? It just don't give me nothing just shows the daily craits
What do you expect to see? I would like to see more battle craits

Please help
Message 1 of 2 (249 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: packs for star wars

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @Mariokart1234560

I've moved your post to the correct board. Please remember to check if you're asking your question on the right forum in the future by choosing the appropriate board in the right top corner. You'll get your answer much faster Standard smile

When it comes to the crates availability in SWB2 - you won't be able to purchase them with Credits anymore. If you had unopened crates, you can open them, but you will not be able to buy any new ones. Any crate you get through gameplay will contain a victory pose or emote or Credits. Credits can also be spend to unlock cosmetic items.

If you're still not sure how the system works now, you can read more about all the recent changes in the game in this article Standard smile

/Ataashi

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (235 Views)

All Replies

Re: packs for star wars

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @Mariokart1234560

I've moved your post to the correct board. Please remember to check if you're asking your question on the right forum in the future by choosing the appropriate board in the right top corner. You'll get your answer much faster Standard smile

When it comes to the crates availability in SWB2 - you won't be able to purchase them with Credits anymore. If you had unopened crates, you can open them, but you will not be able to buy any new ones. Any crate you get through gameplay will contain a victory pose or emote or Credits. Credits can also be spend to unlock cosmetic items.

If you're still not sure how the system works now, you can read more about all the recent changes in the game in this article Standard smile

/Ataashi

Message 2 of 2 (236 Views)