nod drones

by Cerinah106

Original Post

Highlighted

nod drones

★ Apprentice

.... are way too op since last patch where the get a monsterbuff but gdi only get nerfs.

kidding ?

its a joke that they are unstopable....

Message 1 of 10 (859 Views)

Re: nod drones

★★★★★ Guide

Yeah they are quite strong right now. And cheap, too!

I expect a nerf soon.

Message 2 of 10 (832 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@Cerinah106 wrote:

its a joke that they are unstopable....

They aren't unstoppable. Missile Troops, Laser Squads, Scavengers beat them easily. And for cheap.

Message 3 of 10 (810 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@xMaksuss wrote:

Yeah they are quite strong right now. And cheap, too!

I expect a nerf soon.

Maybe they get nerfed. But then what? Nobody's gonna play them if they are too weak.

Message 4 of 10 (806 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Although laser/rocket squad can easily take out the laser drone, the drone has much better mobility to sneak by moving over obstruction. 

It is clear that the laser drone out-perform for its cost of 20 tib, especially at early game. 

Message 5 of 10 (765 Views)

★ Guide

Everytime I see the opponent rushing me with drones it's a free win for me, same with scarabs. They have their counters.

Message 6 of 10 (734 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

If there's anything that should be nerfed about these things, it's their speed,

They are just way too freaking fast at crossing the battlefield in order to shore up their fallen comrades numbers,

Not to mention that they never even give the harvester a fair chance to run or even time in order to pump out a proper response force, Just nerfing that speed from fastest to fast would be appropriate.  

Message 7 of 10 (668 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Maybe the laser drone's damage should be nerfed by 10%; they can easily tear units like pit-bulls and attack bikes. Also provide them a weak anti-air damage. The damage the deal against air should be similar to how they deal damage to infantry. Is there any chance that the number of laser drones increases to 5? Its GDI counterpart is quite annoying to the point that they can render you from using a ground based army if used in conjunction with orcas.

Message 8 of 10 (660 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Not if you open with the wrong thing. They can easily rush, for 20 a piece, and overpower before you can open with correct counter and have enough tib to fight them back. Hard to do when you've got 4 sets sitting at your base.

Message 9 of 10 (645 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

I usually start with cyberwheels cause of chem buggies. Laser drones make it hard for me to win. I have to immediately switch to barracks and ward my opponent away before I could switch to ordering a harvester. A speed and damage nerf would be great so it will be easier to destroy them with attack bikes or buggies.

Message 10 of 10 (630 Views)