new

by FluxHazze

Original Post

Accepted Solution

new

★★★ Newbie

Hello,

I pre-ordered Battlefield V on PC from Gamestop. I redeemed and confirmed but nothing in Games Library. Need to know why.

Thanks.

Message 1 of 3 (451 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: new

@FluxHazze You might want to contact support

They can confirm if the game was properly added and if the game not appearing in the library is normal. 

I can only guess that the game will be added around the launch date, but that would be just my guess. So better talk with support and see what is going on.

I do not work for EA and i am not associated with the company in any way. I am a player just like you, trying to help wherever i can.I will not answer to any unsolicited PM.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (543 Views)

All Replies

@FluxHazze You might want to contact support

They can confirm if the game was properly added and if the game not appearing in the library is normal. 

I can only guess that the game will be added around the launch date, but that would be just my guess. So better talk with support and see what is going on.

I do not work for EA and i am not associated with the company in any way. I am a player just like you, trying to help wherever i can.I will not answer to any unsolicited PM.

Message 2 of 3 (544 Views)

@FluxHazze

If you redeemed and confirmed the entered Code without an error or any issues, so it should all be right i guess.

You could check and try to change the Filter in your Library, it might just show up in a specific section.

Otherwise i would say it'll probably just show up when we get closer to the official release.

But as mentioned already, you could still try to contact the Support here: https://help.ea.com/en/ after you tried that with the Filter what i said.

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 3 of 3 (365 Views)