need to fix

by DJPLAYBOYY1

Original Post

need to fix

★★★ Newbie

The The problems that I'm still having with the game is day it still crashes all the time and I don't understand why the upload for spawning units takes so long when units are being attacked for you to spawn Now I had lost countless  Of games due To the very slow upload a being able to spawn your units now I don't understand why that is or why there's even a upload to spawn your units but over all I believe that is garbage it takes way too long when your units are being attacked for those units to be Uploaded and U for you to spawn'd him in then other is is that I don't understand is how can a more powerful units not take out a ground unit like a mish like the machine gun units or the rocket units the rocket man I don't understand how a Wolverine cannot kill them as quick or better yet APC's die from rocket units just killing them I don't I don't get it so can you please explain all this to me on why it takes so long for the units to upload to spawn and white crashes all the time and why ground units defeat bigger and powerful units a lot faster

Message 1 of 1 (230 Views)