nba live player power level drains

by HUSTLEMAN6543

Original Post

Accepted Solution

nba live player power level drains

★★★ Newbie

I am having power level issue with my profile player. while playing it will go from green to red before halftime>

can someone tell me  Why?

Message 1 of 2 (787 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: nba live player power level drains

★ Guide
I don't know if you are referring about nba live mobile but on nba live 2019 the one for console you have a stamina to deal with if you sprint or jump or block or dunk pretty much anything you do will drain stamina. Some players handle this better if they are smaller and weigh less or have more power if they are bigger but stamina might be a issue so choose your plays.

This is why you have a team to take the time to pass the ball and have every player touch the ball and contribute where they can. Obviously if your using only one player to score all the points it might put a strain on him/her. If you playing with you One character than try to set screens and take a breath now and then and let the ai score now and then by getting assists. Try to do your signature moves when your icon stacks are lighted up to have a better result.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (741 Views)

All Replies

Re: nba live player power level drains

★ Guide
I don't know if you are referring about nba live mobile but on nba live 2019 the one for console you have a stamina to deal with if you sprint or jump or block or dunk pretty much anything you do will drain stamina. Some players handle this better if they are smaller and weigh less or have more power if they are bigger but stamina might be a issue so choose your plays.

This is why you have a team to take the time to pass the ball and have every player touch the ball and contribute where they can. Obviously if your using only one player to score all the points it might put a strain on him/her. If you playing with you One character than try to set screens and take a breath now and then and let the ai score now and then by getting assists. Try to do your signature moves when your icon stacks are lighted up to have a better result.
Message 2 of 2 (742 Views)