Re: disappearing mods

by EA_Lanna

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Can I speak with your manager. You are knowingly putting back in the unhelpful loop. You know they wont help me. Connect me with your manager

I swear on my life I did not accidentally sell the mods. I have diagnosed OCD. I am obsessed with my mods. I did not like the last mod update. I hate manage mods so I never go in there. I deal with mods one at a time. If you did select all to sell you would then get a warning about what you were doing. You are trying to say Not only did I accidentally sell all. I also accidently confirmed it. And I also didn't notice for 2 weeks. I SWEAR ON MY LIFE I DID NOT SELL THESE MODS!

(CM: Posts shared in a row have been merged. Check out this post for tips on how to edit and add more to a post.)

Message 21 of 22 (757 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi @KellinDrexel

Please understand this, we can't help with missing content cases on Answers HQ! We're pointing you towards the team who can look into this and help you further from there: EA Help Support. Please use the links provided earlier in this thread to contact them about this. 

Since this isn't something we can assist with directly, and as we're now at the stage where we're repeating the same information to you, I am going to lock this thread. Please follow the advice we've given you to get further help. 

Thank you, 

EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 22 of 22 (743 Views)