Re: medal selection

by Anxietystorm

Original Post

Accepted Solution

medal selection

★ Apprentice

for the past couple of weeks I have getting a lot of medals that I had were available the previous 2 weeks . I was wondering if a lot of other players are experiencing the same issue. not all medals have been duplicates but at least 3 out of 5. I wish we could just select the medals that we want to pursue instead of this random method. prior to the update it seemed like I was getting different medals each week

Message 1 of 4 (360 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★ Guide

Depending on what that bonus might be (dog tag or something) it might be worth it but if it's points and you like me at Max Rank of 110 then the points are meaningless. I am down to a few codex a handful of medals and dog tags to shoot for in the game. 

It would be nice to choose the medals I have left so I have a goal to shoot for in game rather than pray they show up this week. 

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (343 Views)

All Replies

★★ Apprentice

This would be a nice thing as I have had the same problem since a month after the game came out. I finished all but 8 medals and those medals have not even come up for me yet. I do agree that picking them would be nice or just having a filter to give you ones that you have not yet completed until you finish all of them.

Message 2 of 4 (350 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

Yea, that would definately be nice, but I have also heard that if you complete a medal multiple times, you get some sort of a bonus. So at least thats not bad.

Message 3 of 4 (335 Views)

★★ Guide

Depending on what that bonus might be (dog tag or something) it might be worth it but if it's points and you like me at Max Rank of 110 then the points are meaningless. I am down to a few codex a handful of medals and dog tags to shoot for in the game. 

It would be nice to choose the medals I have left so I have a goal to shoot for in game rather than pray they show up this week. 

Message 4 of 4 (344 Views)