madden 21 fan appreciation got 69 of 70 stars but completed it???

by marketmangler63

Original Post

Accepted Solution

madden 21 fan appreciation got 69 of 70 stars but completed it???

★★ Newbie

on week one, so I don't know how to complete it, when is week 2??

Message 1 of 2 (278 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: madden 21 fan appreciation got 69 of 70 stars but completed it???

@marketmangler63 there are two series of Solo Challenges available (week 1 and week 2). you should see them if you enter the Solo Challenges via the "Play" tab (not the missions tab).

if you do not see the Solo Challenges from the 2nd week there, I'd guess something in the sync/download-process went wrong. if you play on PS or xbox, I'd suggest to do a power cycle. power cycling your device might solve issues regarding the connection to EA servers.

how to do it: >>> unplug your modem, router and console. After 2 minutes plug in the modem and router. Let them come back online completely. Then plug in your console and start it up. <<<

hope that helps. good luck!

____________________________________________________________________________________
        Positive Play - Feel the emotions, but be aware what they are telling you!
Joy: you like it! Anger: you don't like it! Frustration: you don't like it but cannot do
     anything against it! Aggression: you don't like it and want to break something.
____________________________________________________________________________________
                   Tell everybody (@joy), give constructive feedback (@anger),
                    ask for help (frustration), and have a break (@aggression)!
                     I try to help out other players, but I'm not an EA employee

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (270 Views)

All Replies

Re: madden 21 fan appreciation got 69 of 70 stars but completed it???

@marketmangler63 there are two series of Solo Challenges available (week 1 and week 2). you should see them if you enter the Solo Challenges via the "Play" tab (not the missions tab).

if you do not see the Solo Challenges from the 2nd week there, I'd guess something in the sync/download-process went wrong. if you play on PS or xbox, I'd suggest to do a power cycle. power cycling your device might solve issues regarding the connection to EA servers.

how to do it: >>> unplug your modem, router and console. After 2 minutes plug in the modem and router. Let them come back online completely. Then plug in your console and start it up. <<<

hope that helps. good luck!

Positive Play - Feel the emotions, but be aware what they are telling you!
Joy: you like it! Anger: you don't like it! Frustration: you don't like it but cannot do
     anything against it! Aggression: you don't like it and want to break something.
                   Tell everybody (@joy), give constructive feedback (@anger),
                    ask for help (frustration), and have a break (@aggression)!
                     I try to help out other players, but I'm not an EA employee

Message 2 of 2 (271 Views)