madden 20 will not let me download community rosters for xbox one

by jdn146

Original Post

Accepted Solution

madden 20 will not let me download community rosters for xbox one

★★★ Novice

It will not let me download community any files.  When i click to download it says its downloaded.  When i go to my load and delete files to load it, nothing is there.  Is anyone else having this issue or know why this is happening?

Message 1 of 443 (79,994 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Cannot download off Madden Share

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

*Update* 4/15/2020 - Please see this reply here

*Update* 4/9/2020 - Please see this reply here.

*Update* 4/6/2020 - Please see this reply: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/madden-20-will-not-let-me-download-community-rosters-for-...

*Update* 1/8/2020

This issue was resolved back in October but appeared to resurface again. The team is currently investigating reports of files not showing up after downloading or files unable to be displayed. We will update this post as soon as possible.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This issue is due to be resolved in an upcoming update.

Apologies for the inconvenience this has likely caused.

*marked as solution for player visibility

barry.png

View in thread

Message 58 of 443 (86,229 Views)

All Replies

Re: madden 20 will not let me download community rosters for xbox one

★★ Novice

same here it shows up in my downloads but wont show up for me to load the rosters or any other community downloads.

Message 2 of 443 (79,865 Views)

★★ Novice

Me too. Tried everything- reinstalling, network connections, restarts etc. 

really need this to work for franchise...

Help is appreciated!

Message 3 of 443 (79,860 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Has anybody heard of any updates about the problems with downloading community rosters?

Message 4 of 443 (79,813 Views)

Cannot download off Madden Share

★ Novice

I am unable to download any files. When I attempt to, the show up in my downloads but I am unable to open them or load them in manage files. Have tried basic trouble shooting. Would like to be able to download draft classes. 

Message 5 of 443 (79,785 Views)

★★ Novice

Having the same issue when I try to download the draft class in franchise mode. Says it downloaded but just takes me right back to the auto generated draft class. 

Message 6 of 443 (79,801 Views)

Community Manager

@tylerken96 

Do you have plenty of space left on your hard drive and did you happen to install the game to an external hard drive? I'm curious if the game files are on one drive and the custom rosters are on another. 

When you try to load them is there an error or does nothing happen at all?

Blueberry.png
Message 7 of 443 (79,751 Views)

Community Roster

★★★ Newbie

I am still unable to download community files-for the Xbox one console. I have attempted to download rosters, playbooks, and draft classes. The screen says the file has been downloaded but when I go to download it no file has been downloaded.

Is there anything that has been done to fix this problem?

Message 8 of 443 (79,786 Views)

★ Novice

Yes I use an external hard drive. They are normally linked up though and there is plenty of room left. Nothing happens when I download a roster or DC and they do not show up when I attempt to load files. 

Message 9 of 443 (79,732 Views)

Community Manager

@tylerken96 

Is it possible to test and see if they can be successfully downloaded and used if the game is installed on an internal drive with the external drive detached? I've seen cases where some files will go to the external while the game is on the internal (or vise-versa), causing some issues. 

Is anyone else here not on Xbox One and uses an internal drive only?

Blueberry.png
Message 10 of 443 (79,715 Views)