Re: madden 18 online franchise trading

by CaptKasper

Original Post

madden 18 online franchise trading

★ Novice

So I just started my online franchise with 13 of my other friends and we are wondering how we set it to where you can only trade with other humans.  I selected "Enable Human" in Trade Type when creating the franchise and it still seems as though humans can trade with computers. The only other options are "CPU Enabled" or "Disabled". How can I solve this problem so my league doesn't have people ripping off the computer? Thanks.

Message 1 of 10 (9,465 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Anybody?

Moved it from Anthem game forum to Madden forum, so maybe you will now get some answers......MCSS

Message 2 of 10 (9,320 Views)

★ Novice
Anybody? This is ridiculous. Talk to Ea sports on the phone for an hour trying to figure this out and they bring me here for nothing. Can somebody please answer my question?
Message 3 of 10 (9,263 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Deleting my reply too? [Comment Removed - Admin.]

Message 4 of 10 (9,088 Views)

Community Manager

@MacungieMamba

Inappropriate and allcaps comments will be removed.

barry.png
Message 5 of 10 (9,081 Views)

★ Novice
I think it's very appropriate to acknowledge that you guys aren't doing your job and don't have good customer service. To delete my remark about that is simply censoring the fact that you aren't providing me with an answer to this question that I was told to come here and receive. Thank you.
Message 6 of 10 (9,068 Views)

★★★ Newbie
U figure it out?
Message 7 of 10 (8,177 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Are you the Commish? Just make a rule and tell everyone in the league not to do it. They violate your rule (transactions page shows all the trades) and give them an automatic loss for their next game or something. I don’t ‘think’ the feature you want is in the game. I get why you’re trying to do this (I’m a commish myself of a league) but it isn’t realistic at all and EA probably never thought to add the option. There’s a rather long list of other things that should be in game that aren’t. Maybe they’ll add your option in the future...
Message 8 of 10 (7,968 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Then what does "enable human" mean then? Lol. It's just a setting they put in for no reason?

Message 9 of 10 (6,853 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

It means human players can make trades. 

What youre looking for (which is not in the game) is:

Enable Human

Disable CPU

Message 10 of 10 (6,842 Views)