Re: lvl34 quest - 20kill in 1life, on the objective

by TTZ_Dipsy

Original Post

lvl34 quest - 20kill in 1life, on the objective

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Yup this only show how dice think twice before making skills quest.
at the lvl34 we unlock a task of 3quests and 1 of the quest request us to kills 20ennemy in 1life and also being defending the objective.

I mean in ONE GAME it will sound right but IN ONE LIFE it make very non sense, you will barrely encounter 1/25game where 5 or more peoples will manage to do 20kills within THE WHOLE GAME and you request us to do this IN A SINGLE LIFE and it's not enought, you need to do this defending an objective.

Think twice and not only twice before making your quests, you always make things worst and worst. Output all the stats about people that completed this quest, and surely more than half of then might have used some kind of cheat to get to this point, I can myself rank 1st player on 32 atleast 1 time a day or two and its still doesn't sound logic at all.

Dice developpers agains show how capable they can be here, i've never seen something that was WORTH my money for since this game is out, every single update make the game worst, can they atleast outcome with something WORTHLY, like a pretty pack of maps and not stupids wortless reskin

Message 1 of 4 (398 Views)

They always add a troll objective to balance out the easy ones; this was especially prevelant with BF1's assignments though sometimes it was better for me to do a hard one (kill a dreadnought with a kolibri) than wasting time doing an easy but loooong objective.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 2 of 4 (371 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

Well, that assignment fits Grand Operations quite well, seeing as you will spend most of your time on the objective if you're on defense. Even if it's quite extreme. Actually witnessed a couple of people complete it last evening on Panzerstorm Breakthrough. You very much want to be in a tank for this one.

That aside, I would recommend reading the assignment card carefully. You don't have to do this task. Only 2 tasks out of 3 have to be completed to finish this assignment, so you don't even have to try to tackle this one. Also, please try to tone the language down. Being aggressive will not help anyone.

---------------------------------------------------------------
If you think that someone's post helped you, feel free to press the 'Grant XP' button. If someone's instructions helped you solve your problem, please press 'Accept as Solution', so that other people with the same problem can easily find the solution in the future.

I am a volunteer moderator and I don't work for EA. All opinions expressed are my own.
Message 3 of 4 (358 Views)

Yup, hop in a tank and go to town - with so many people going for the vehicle repair node in ToW you'll be a god inside your base.

The first sector in the new Grand Ops is really good for farming kills as an attacking sniper (you can progress if the enemy is in an objective area too)

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 4 of 4 (343 Views)