looking for best camber and height settings for each build

by dwight44b

Original Post

Accepted Solution

looking for best camber and height settings for each build

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I have searched google for a good explanation of how camber effects cars. I have not found a clear one. So like on a race build what camber is best?  or if there is a best. A drag build a would assume no camber height i dont know. runner builds i reckon are the same as race builds? drift build i have no idea i have not got that far. im only level 5.5 aprox atm i have not dragged yet. offroad the height to max i reckon or next to heighest camber what is best?. in a race build race where the side bet is drift what camber is best? for fast time i rockon no camber?

so some help here please.

Message 1 of 3 (21,467 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: looking for best camber and height settings for each build

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

ah ok thanks thats odd FH3 camber and height does have an effect so that means its a simulation or its an arcade game with realistic physics. NFS games dont have any realistic physics ok. Also i did see a youtube video where the uploader said he tested a car with full camber and with no camber and said no camber was faster. I guess i will choose to believe your reply. actually im a bit confused now. Hmm i guess thats why no NFS games has no tunes pages like GT6 gulp*  i said GT6 Oh sorry the double was an accident it happened after i accepted 

how do i put my own avatar pic? like the one in my reply

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (25,642 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Apprentice

Camber and height doesn't affect anything here, its an arcade game, its purely cosmetic.

Message 2 of 3 (21,429 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

ah ok thanks thats odd FH3 camber and height does have an effect so that means its a simulation or its an arcade game with realistic physics. NFS games dont have any realistic physics ok. Also i did see a youtube video where the uploader said he tested a car with full camber and with no camber and said no camber was faster. I guess i will choose to believe your reply. actually im a bit confused now. Hmm i guess thats why no NFS games has no tunes pages like GT6 gulp*  i said GT6 Oh sorry the double was an accident it happened after i accepted 

how do i put my own avatar pic? like the one in my reply

Message 3 of 3 (25,643 Views)