kit creator fifa 20

by fredericks01

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

kit creator fifa 20

★★★ Newbie

Is it possible to change the team kits in FIFA 20? It would be very nice to change the kit or colors before you start a new career mode!Standard smile

Message 1 of 4 (14,977 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: kit creator fifa 20

@fredericks01 Currently it is not possible, but it would be such an amazing and exciting feature to have (we used to be able to create a whole new team in the past)!

If I may add on, It would be cool if after every season you were given the chance to change the appearance of said kits -- so that it felt like an actual new season!

Cheers!
**I am a Volunteer for Answers HQ, I do not work for EA**

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (4,678 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

I dont have access to the kit creator on mu fifa 20! It does not appear

Message 2 of 4 (12,878 Views)

★ Novice
@fredericks01 exactly this is a feature that was used so much before in earlier FIFA and I want this feature back. I want to see my country's airline or car dealership/creator on the front of the shirt
Message 3 of 4 (4,707 Views)

@fredericks01 Currently it is not possible, but it would be such an amazing and exciting feature to have (we used to be able to create a whole new team in the past)!

If I may add on, It would be cool if after every season you were given the chance to change the appearance of said kits -- so that it felt like an actual new season!

Cheers!
**I am a Volunteer for Answers HQ, I do not work for EA**

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 4 of 4 (4,679 Views)