is there an advantage to semi-auto over auto?

by AlHydra123

Original Post

Accepted Solution

is there an advantage to semi-auto over auto?

★★★ Novice

If I remember correctly, in battlefield 3 using semi-auto for long-range engagements was incentivized by offering reduced spread increase per shot. I was wondering if there is any similar mechanic in BF1. Most full-auto weapons can be shot one bullet at a time with a quick trigger pull (I'm on PC). I don't see why you could ever use semi-auto unless a mechanic like this exists.

Message 1 of 3 (819 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: is there an advantage to semi-auto over auto?

Hello @AlHydra123

I think that there is no advantage in BF1.. You can use Automatico and enemy can have Autoloading extended and you can kill him with no problem.. It depends how you can controll your weapon. Standard smile
_______________________ EA AHQ_______________________

- Is my answer helpful.? -> Please grant + XP
- If my post solved your problem or answered your question. -> Please Accept as Solution.
- BF1 & BFV DICE FRIEND - WindowsManTv_CZE || Twitter: WindowsManTv

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (779 Views)

All Replies

Hello @AlHydra123

I think that there is no advantage in BF1.. You can use Automatico and enemy can have Autoloading extended and you can kill him with no problem.. It depends how you can controll your weapon. Standard smile
_______________________ EA AHQ_______________________

- Is my answer helpful.? -> Please grant + XP
- If my post solved your problem or answered your question. -> Please Accept as Solution.
- BF1 & BFV DICE FRIEND - WindowsManTv_CZE || Twitter: WindowsManTv

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 2 of 3 (780 Views)

★★★ Novice

okay, thanks. It seems a bit pointless to me in that case (playing on pc) but no matter Standard smile 

Message 3 of 3 (765 Views)