Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: ingame vehicle customisation

by Kinda_like_that

Original Post

ingame vehicle customisation

★★★★ Apprentice

Hi everyone!

I just recently started using more vehicles in BFV as I´m more of a infantry player myself and came across a problem. It appears to me that I can only customize vehicles ingame, when there is one available in the spawn screen. So when I get killed in a vehicle I find myself waiting for a vehicle to respawn without beeing able to make any changes to the loadout. Why is there no option to switch to the vehicle loadout selection without a vehicle beeing available?

Message 1 of 7 (100 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Exactly! This should be available, full selection of all the vehicles (all 5/6) with the possibility to re-spec and re-skin.

Also a queue would be nice with a time showing exactly how much you have to wait...

Message 2 of 7 (94 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Yeah adding a timer would be awesome. It would make the decision of waiting for a vehicle spawn or just playing infantry so much more easy.

Message 3 of 7 (91 Views)

Hello @Kinda_like_that

That's why vehicles are in your Company.. You can there customize your vehicle with a lot of time and you don't need spend that time in deploy screen on server.✌️
Message 4 of 7 (82 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I know that I have to possibility to do so. But as I change my soldier loadout ingame to account for a specific map or just because I feel like doing so, I do want to be able to change my vehicle loadout ingame. Different maps require a different approach to the game, an in that changeing the loadout in the round. And I don´t like waiting for a vehicle to be available to do so. The customisation should always be available when clicking on a vehicle spawn point, no matter if there is a vehicle available or not.

Message 5 of 7 (75 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@Kinda_like_thatRemember when they added this feature to BF1? They allowed you to go in and change your vehicle load-outs even if there weren't any vehicles available? Well DICE NEVER carry anything forward into new titles and they always start from scratch (according to a DICE reply to me in another thread). That's why this feature isn't in the game. And why we never have completed games at launch. 

Message 6 of 7 (59 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Apprentice

@Adman_TorTrue! Also as you could hear over the release of BFV the game was rushed big time. I wish they would get more time to really work out a game the next time. I mean we´re gonna get an additional 450 ranks to grind through, so the  should have enough time for the next one. Wink

Message 7 of 7 (56 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help