Re: [info] How unlock the Hero Dogtag

by Moose1gun

Original Post

[info] How unlock the Hero Dogtag

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Hi!

As BF1 we can unlock the Hero dog tag with the same conditions.

AHQ_HERO_BFV.PNG

Hey... { @everyone } If you wana be a AHQ HERO you need to help people everyday and the title of AHQ HERO you can earn with only hard work, and helping others people with their problems...

RANKS AND LEVELING UP

• RANKS

Ranks represent your experience on AHQ. Once you reach a rank, the XP you earn will add stars to the rank. There are five stars to earn for each rank and after the fifth star you advance to the next rank.

The ranks on AHQ are:

• Novice
    • Apprentice
    • Guide
    • Pro
    • Expert
    • Master
    • Guru
  • WHAT DO I GET WITH MY RANK?

Ranks give you certain privileges, access to limited edition avatar sets, and prestige on AHQ.

• HOW DO I LEVEL UP?

Players gain levels by earning XP from other players. Accepted solutions gain the most XP, but any post can receive XP. After players have gained enough XP, they level up. At each level, players will gain new abilities and customizations for their personal profile.

• WHAT'S A CHAMPION?

Champions are users who have demonstrated their will to help and are recognized by our Heroes as having the potential to become Heroes themselves. They are typically still new to AHQ and have a thing or two to learn. Becoming a Champion is the first step to becoming a Hero.

Users that have proven to be among the most helpful on AHQ will earn the Champion rank to recognize their efforts. The rank is displayed under their username to showcase that they are a trusted helping hand.

• WHAT ARE HEROES? HOW CAN I BECOME ONE?

Heroes are AHQ members who have shown consistent presence and activity, a will to share their knowledge with other players, what they know about our games and products, and how to make the most out of them. They share the values of Answers HQ and are outstanding members of our community.

We will periodically review our community and select the most deserving of our users to receive Hero status. Once a user is considered for our Hero program, they gain access to a private area explaining the program in detail and if that sounds like something they're interested in, they can become a part of the program.

Good luck to become a Hero Standard smile.

CM Edit - Information from official EA about section: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage#ranks

Message 1 of 17 (1,494 Views)

Mm that's one gorgeous tag; hopefully I can earn one some day.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 2 of 17 (1,470 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@TTZ_Dipsy We all want to have it one day!

Message 3 of 17 (1,446 Views)

★ Apprentice
Thanks for this!!
Message 4 of 17 (1,334 Views)

★ Guide

Well EA always have something special for their hardworking fans Standard smile

Message 5 of 17 (1,323 Views)

★★ Expert
I wish I could be one, not good with forums but know about xbox and what to do in some parts. Been on this site since it was released.
Message 6 of 17 (1,269 Views)

★★★★ Novice

How long does it normally take to become a Hero?

Message 7 of 17 (1,195 Views)

★★ Guide

@nathanluu679 wrote:

How long does it normally take to become a Hero?

It depends how helpfull you are and how many time you spend to try and help people. It could take months/years . It depends on how you do things. 

So it takes sometime to becoma a hero. 

Goodluck greating mikekiller-46

Message 8 of 17 (1,190 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Hi @nathanluu679

No really time, other hero decide together to designate a new hero. 

You must be present for the community on the forum and help other players usefully.

You will probably pass champion before, but I think you should not hope to become a hero for a dog tag.

Message 9 of 17 (1,186 Views)

★★ Guide

@Moskolonel wrote:

Hi @nathanluu679

No really time, other hero decide together to designate a new hero. 

You must be present for the community on the forum and help other players usefully.

You will probably pass champion before, but I think you should not hope to become a hero for a dog tag.

No indeed . You need to have a good and fun time on this forum . I do this because it makes me feel good if i can help people. I dont do this for a dogtag , no one should do this just for a dogtag. Just have a good time on this forum !! :D

Message 10 of 17 (1,180 Views)