i tried to send a

by mayotato

Original Post

i tried to send a

★★★ Newbie

I sent a friend request to my friend and he tried to send one to me but now im on his friend list but i have none and neither of us are friended with each other. the friend request button on his profile is now broken as it shows "send friend request" but doesnt do anything and i never got a friend request from him. He doesnt show to be online when i connected to steam either

Message 1 of 3 (182 Views)

Re: i tried to send a

★★★★★ Guide
seen from other post. most got this solve by next day automatic.
either this is a reboot issue or ( client got a restart and loads its friend access list ) or this is more complex and EA server need user accepting eachother before show then on our clients.
Message 2 of 3 (136 Views)

Re: i tried to send a

Community Manager

Sorry to hear that you are having issues @mayotato.

Best thing to do is to take a couple of minutes and try the following steps:

• Firewalls and Internet Security Software: Make sure that you’ve added the Origin client as an exception to any Firewalls or other Internet Security Software, like Ad-Block, you may have running so that your connection to our servers isn’t blocked.
  • Your software may even have some Internet ports blocked. If so, the following are used by the Origin client and must be open for a smooth connection:
    • TCP: 80; 443; 9960-9969; 1024-1124; 3216; 18000; 18120; 18060; 27900; 28910; 29900
    • UDP: 1024-1124; 18000; 2990

Darko

Darko.png
Message 3 of 3 (117 Views)