i have to buy play station plus before i can play ultimate team? ridiclous!

by Stylenski

Original Post

Accepted Solution

i have to buy play station plus before i can play ultimate team? ridiclous!

★★★ Newbie

I already have ea account membership and i have purchased fifa20 via origin on pc but now when i bought ps4 i cant just download fifa20 for free.

That case aside because i have already purchased ea hub membership and have downloaded the fifa20 (not even the same fifa20 ultimate i purchased on origin). i cant transfer my ultimate team points to the fifa20 on PS4, this is crazy with all the efforts in building my good club.

Now this aside too, i have accepted that and trying to play division rivals, now they are asking me to pay money to subscribe to playstation plus membership before i would be able to play the division rivals... this is ridiculous, my GOD, eaSports this people are killing fifa players. i never knew playing a game will be headache too haha... i would have sticked to playing it on my gaming pc.

Message 1 of 2 (198 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: i have to buy play station plus before i can play ultimate team? ridiclous!

@Stylenski I'm sorry you think that. I'll address your points:

1) PC/XB1/PS4, etc., is non-transferable because they have their own ecosystems (markets, Top 100, player base, etc.). You're not playing people from other systems, just your own.

2) FIFA points are only transferrable from older editions to newer editions FIFA 19 to FIFA 20. I can't trade FIFA points from one of my console accounts to another -- even if it's under the same Origin account.

3) PS Plus has nothing to do with EA. That's a Sony issue.

Next time, do your research before buying anything!

Cheers!
**I am a Volunteer for Answers HQ, I do not work for EA**

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (149 Views)

All Replies

Re: i have to buy play station plus before i can play ultimate team? ridiclous!

@Stylenski I'm sorry you think that. I'll address your points:

1) PC/XB1/PS4, etc., is non-transferable because they have their own ecosystems (markets, Top 100, player base, etc.). You're not playing people from other systems, just your own.

2) FIFA points are only transferrable from older editions to newer editions FIFA 19 to FIFA 20. I can't trade FIFA points from one of my console accounts to another -- even if it's under the same Origin account.

3) PS Plus has nothing to do with EA. That's a Sony issue.

Next time, do your research before buying anything!

Cheers!
**I am a Volunteer for Answers HQ, I do not work for EA**

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 2 (150 Views)