Re: i bought cats and dogs and it won’t install

by openhinatagal673

Original Post

i bought cats and dogs and it won’t install

★★★ Newbie

S i bought cats and dogs a while ago and other packs and it won’t download but other ones will i’ve tried restarting it, uninstalling it, updating it, repairing it and it just won’t download with the rest of them! Every time i press download in origin it doesn’t do anything. will someone please help

Message 1 of 3 (327 Views)

★ Apprentice

I am really sorry to hear you are having this issue! Is there a pop up or anything when you try downloading cats and dogs? Do you have Custom Content or any mods? Sometimes those can be corrupt and prevent gameplay or cause issues.

Message 2 of 3 (233 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@Concelli Is there any way to re-download the expansion, in case your copy is corrupted or missing content in a way the repair, etc. is not addressing? Since you have tried repairing and other avenues, and if you have eliminated the possibility that Mods or CC are causing the issue, and you are not having the issue with the other packs/expansions perhaps you could contact support and see what they can do for you or recommend. Thanks! https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/?product=the-sims-4&platform=pc

SheriGR   I don’t work for EA.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png
Me Too – if you also have this problem | XP – for helpful comments
Message 3 of 3 (225 Views)