how to reverse a plantsim

by Sarya3

Original Post

Re: how to reverse a plantsim

EA app Team

I'm glad to read you could get your Sim back to normal @DingusTheSlayer, thanks for sharing with us what helped for you! Standard smile

Welcome to Answers HQ!

-Mai

Message 21 of 117 (95,723 Views)

Re: can you revert plantsims on sims 4?

★★★★★ Newbie

to get rid of being a plant sims do CTRL+SHIFT+C and type in testing cheats on. next type in Sims.remove_all_buffs and you will go back to being normal

Message 22 of 117 (36,945 Views)

★★★ Novice
With testingcheats on,
sims.remove_all_buffs

This allows the plant moodlet to be removed turning your sim back to normal! Don't have to wait 5 daysStandard smile
Message 23 of 117 (35,424 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Haha wish I found this earlier! I was trying to debug my sim and I saw that they would start to turn normal if you kept them away from sun so I basically killed a sim/plant sim because I didn't find this thread😂😂
Message 24 of 117 (36,883 Views)

EA app Team

Ops! I'm sorry to read about your Sim! Oops

Looking at it from the bright side, your Sim is not a PlantSim anymore, right? Being a ghost is just a side effect.

Let's consider this an experiment for learning purposes. Now you know plants need Sun to survive Wink

-Mai

Message 25 of 117 (36,864 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Turn on your cheats, type in Sims.remove_all_buffs while your sim has one of those plantsim moodlets and they return to normal. Worked for me.
Message 26 of 117 (35,395 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hi!

you can wait 5 days or put in this code for insta human

sims.remove_all_buffs

Message 27 of 117 (36,811 Views)

★★★ Novice

or cheat and put in this code Standard smile sims.remove_all_buffs

Message 28 of 117 (36,814 Views)

★ Novice

If you do *+Ctrl+C and open the cheat box, type in testingcheats on and press enter, then type in sims.remove_all_buffs. It will get rid of any buffs that aren't given by having either full stats or decor, but will also change your sims back to normal in an instant!

Message 29 of 117 (36,419 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@Lorocan

Just out of curiosity. Why did you feel it necessary to post a solution that was already posted several times a month ago?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 30 of 117 (36,415 Views)