house traits

by grindlepol

Original Post

house traits

★★★ Newbie

Hello;

Just a thought for The Sims 4. When making a 'NewWorld' could we have a option for making a random trait for all houses for the ones that don't have any traits at all?

Message 1 of 3 (337 Views)

Re: house traits

@grindlepol Moved to the Sims 4 boards, where this post belongs. But i think this is a question better asked in the official Sims forums

I do not work for EA and i am not associated with the company in any way. I am a player just like you, trying to help wherever i can.I will not answer to any unsolicited PM.

Message 2 of 3 (323 Views)

Re: house traits

Champion

@grindlepol, perhaps I'm misunderstanding you, but I assume you mean for either houses that were made before the Lot Trait update, or for houses that were made after the update but the maker for some reason or another didn't give the lot any traits.  Is my understanding correct? Wondering

If so, then you can go into Buy/Build Mode of any home lot and in the top left corner there is an "i" in a little house icon  -- click on it and it brings up the Lot Info Panel, where you can give your lot traits (or even change them if you don't like the ones it was created with!) Wink

If this isn't what your were meaning, please explain further so we can try to help you! Standard smile

Happy Simming! Party hat

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 3 of 3 (314 Views)