Re: hit detection miss?need new (Singapore) servers

by calebthedude11

Original Post

Accepted Solution

hit detection miss?need new (Singapore) servers

★★ Apprentice

helo,,

it is usually impossible to play this game,after few months i tried to play this game..

there have been  miss hit detection or very difficult to hit without any packet loss bcz there is not any server which is close...

there should be a Singapore servers like in bf4 which are the best servers...

thnx

Message 1 of 6 (652 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★ Apprentice
Hey,
We are not able to open Servers in Singapur, because wenn are only Players. Please contact EA_Help for that.
But I am sure the know the Problem.

(Please leave XP and accept it as Solution if it helped you)
Thanks
Sherbe

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (644 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Apprentice
Hey,
We are not able to open Servers in Singapur, because wenn are only Players. Please contact EA_Help for that.
But I am sure the know the Problem.

(Please leave XP and accept it as Solution if it helped you)
Thanks
Sherbe
Message 2 of 6 (645 Views)

★ Guide

@xSkyro1

Watch the video below. Westie explains that DICE is working on getting more regional servers up and running to help with issues like yours. I'd say you can start watching at around 7:30...or just watch the entire video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5EQYB_v3ysg

Hope this helps!

Message 3 of 6 (608 Views)

★★ Apprentice

i have seen the video,but i dont think that client favor shooting in spring patch is going to  be any helpful bcz this has the the threshold of 100ms...

and i dont think any body will get under this threshold unless playing on there on region...

creating servers in every location is a great challenge bcz there are not much players to play and will stay empty mostly

Message 4 of 6 (588 Views)

★ Guide

@xSkyro1

I'm sure they have done their research. Just out of curiosity...what server do you usually play on?

Message 5 of 6 (579 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

i cant play bf1 for more then a 10 minutes and  since there are are no good server like in bf4,esp after spring patch after then even the machine gun cant hit moving target....

i usually play bf4 on Singapore server on which i got pings arround 140 ms that what i realized when i purchased bf4 after the release of bf1...

Message 6 of 6 (552 Views)