here my tipe for be a good community member and Hero to.

by J1Oh1was

Original Post

here my tipe for be a good community member and Hero to.

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

How to be a Hero on EA Answers HQ website and on Battlefield Game in the future? than here is my tips how to be on the game and website.  

1 be a good player and be Active  on this website 
2 help other  people or player questions on this website  and take a Action to their Question.
3 help them if you know what are they talking about on their topic or questions. also make them feel home to them.
4 be a good helper on this Website and maybe you well be a Hero to in the Future.
5  If they need help than ask more question about their issue on their  topic or someone post.
6 be helpful to other community  member on this  website.
7 do not ask for hero dog tags if you not a hero. because they well know that you well here for the dog tags. But if you are a Hero than you can ask them if you want to.
8 make sure that you are not here  for the dog tags,you are here for help other community member and players to.
9 if you get lucky that you are Hero than say thanks you for  choose me and more. but say that on your own word.
10 make sure  that you follow their rules for a Hero and good community member and good player to. 

thanks you for take your time to look for my tips and I hope you get lucky for be a hero for the future for battlefield game and this EA Answers HQ website .
I am not a EA/Dice staff. I am here for be a good community  member  for the future on EA Answers HQ .

Message 1 of 2 (364 Views)

Re: here my tipe for be a good community member and Hero to.

★ Pro

basically...forget about the hero tag... just get on here and help

Message 2 of 2 (348 Views)