help

by Yogger7

Original Post

help

★★ Apprentice

Can any one tell me when i will get a chance to earn myself a ew medals in Battlefield 1?
It passed 6 months and I get only 2 new medals.
I still left 4 more. since the "In the name of the tsar" dlc have bean releasted i only receaved 1 new medal to earn!
What's going on?

Message 1 of 4 (366 Views)

Re: help

★★★★ Expert

Hi @Yogger7 Unfortunately no-one will be able to tell when you will get a chance to earn new medals, as this process is random for each player. This much to the frustration of the player base, especially for the completionists amongst them. 

I've been waiting for more than a year before I finally had a chance to grab the easy Tour of Duty medal 

But I have been lucky to receive some new medals in my weekly's recently. Last week I immediately had one of the new Turning Tides medals in the list, and this week again, one of the new TuTi medals is in my list.

_________________________________________________________________________________
▪Did you find my post useful? Please grant + XP✔
▪Did my post solve your issue/answer your question? Please accept as solution✔

I do not work for EA, I'm a gamer trying to help fellow gamers. :eahigh_file:

Message 2 of 4 (340 Views)

★ Guide

For sure, it's kinda weird, having like 2 or 3 medals the same every week — maybe it's for the people that didn't have time, but that's not that probable.

If u want to have all medals, you have to be a long-time player I guess.

You can suggest some new opinions to EA though, not sure they'll listen to you because not many people are playing for the medals..

Cheers.

Message 3 of 4 (339 Views)

★★★ Pro
Hey @Yogger7

DICE DEV Team is aware of this request and they are working hard on improving the Medal system.

Hopefully soon we will hear about it.

All players are requesting for better system since long time and i am one of them as well.

Below is a tweet about the progress from Jaqub Ajmal, you can give him a follow for further updates.

https://twitter.com/JaqubAjmal/status/958265798237278208?ref_src=twcamp%5Ecopy%7Ctwsrc%5Eandroid%7Ct...

▪Helpful Answer? 》Grant +XP ✔
▪Problem Solved? 》Accept it as Solution! ✔

Regards,
DICE Friend,
VIP-AHMAD-007

Follow me on twitter @gaming_uae
Message 4 of 4 (323 Views)